Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anybody still here? :)

Heard the server pops are back up and the gms are putting an appearance in.and fight night is back anybody I know still around?cant believe I started playing this way bk in September 2001 lol ad
    It's still going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Neocron is like an ex-girlfriend you keep in contact with in the off chance she might put out. You sleep with her and you feel ashamed because it's not like how you remembered it.

Welcome back, at peak Terra now gets over 100 players online for a good couple of hours and even off peak populations are now far in excess of peak players a few months ago.

It's a great time to visit as we (the voluntary Neocron Support Team) are also working on an official patch which we hope will further increase populations.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I will if you will. be good to get the boys back together. Load etc im lookin at you
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I've seen load ingame a few days ago... so come back doc!
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I will if you will. be good to get the boys back together. Load etc im lookin at you
    It's dope smugglin time!

If you come back i'd like to rejoin the clan?

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

Yeah think this is a return thread.not many people I know here tho.recognise the mods/gm's that's about it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Neocron is like an ex-girlfriend you keep in contact with in the off chance she might put out. You sleep with her and you feel ashamed because it's not like how you remembered it.

time zones are always an issue for me guys. im +9 gmt so weekends are really my only shot to see people. sundays i wont be up late as got early lectures on a monday. Ping seems ok though. 200ms with the odd spikes. I looked in yesterday briefly after work and it woulda been mid morning euro time (CET maybe. dunno ;P) and there was 3% on.

i will have a go at playing but if mates arent around during days cause of jobs etc it might suck for me. i shall have a go though like i said. just waiting on details for my account password. my original one is fine but all my characters are almost capped. 2 monks int to do :S (still) pe is wocced and a gimp so staying retired. spy i need help with a set up. one tank on another account and capped. then a brand new one thats got a droner and a tank on it who im gonna make hc and have some fun with.

remus u made me laugh then. havent thought about some of those memories in years. also i dont know which clan any of my guys are in or what factions. i cannot remember. bds always fun though. pking people in pepper park (or attempting to. im sure i will lose alot)
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Something is wrong.

Well i'm +4 GMT in Dubai so i'm a little closer to your time?

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

Remus is nearly always half asleep by the time I log on around 8 GMT lol but he don't mind hanging around as I always have a gift or two! Better than paying 150k!

Op scenes seems active, always shit talk on OOC every night if late and I'm doing plenty if reps of late! Seen chars from a few clans around that I ain't seen in a while.

Closed - Until Further Notice

all right, Rozz? A few of us gathering up in NC.
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    It's been a proven fact that light is faster than sound...this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Truly great games last a long, long time!! Even MMOs!

The other online RPG I play regularly has been around about the same length of time

Bend Over, Touch Your Toes Load's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    mate as i said im keen but wont be able to put in the longshifts like i did back in my youth! late evenings and weekends only really alwas happy to organise times to logon and cause chaos though

Front and centre. I will check if ventrilo server is up and pm details. Biglines if you want the details I will pass them on to immune.

We can smuggle some more dope in pepper park for sure.

I have 3 active 1 or 2 man clans already not including immune so there is room for new toons anywhere they need a home.

Doc don't hate me, I had to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by =REMUS= View Post

Well i'm +4 GMT in Dubai so i'm a little closer to your time?
    i will see what i can do
    Something is wrong.

cant edit post. remus i will be on later tonight. probably be around 1-3pm UK time but will check. i will look for you and anyone else whos on.

ps. i hate you all for making me do this. Logan thanks for the offer of the gear but i dont think i will ever be on that late so i will forge on myself with what i have. my new tank is level 0/6 or something so its gonna be a chore. i guess i will see if there are kind hearted souls who will help me out as i dont know my pass and cant reset it yet (own fault long story) so it will be like starting over from scratch without the back up of all the support characters.
    Something is wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast