Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have been forced to use dx7 when logging in of late as using dx9 crashes at char load screen with a fatal. When using dx9 for the past few years (the problem only arising recently) I can say I have never really had a fatal. Since swoping to dx7 I have 3 to 4 of them a night and the PE body bug is back.

Just out of interest what are you running to get a fatal? 7 or 9? Just wondered if it was linked to the dx versions at all ( not being a programmer)

Closed - Until Further Notice

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle View Post
    PE body bug is back.
    You might want to log this down as a seperate issue otherwise it might get missed off
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

The rpos.ini issue has been adressed and will be included to the next patch after internal test (which will take some time because of a not so trivial change at a different place to void some E's)

The corrupted models.tmp issue can be worked around by -precache, yes. Can you please open a new thread on that, so i can look into handling this error/preventing it a better way? Thx.
    Farril
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

»Dum spiro spero«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT