Quote Originally Posted by Alice Walker View Post
    ........actually....forget it....i'm just pi**ing in the wind arnt I lol!
    Yep, killing noobs makes me feel sexy.

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

In the past killing newbies was a wonderful way to kill the reinforcements afterwards.

I was at the Military Base killing some Newbies (if they had a clan) when the didn't pay my protection fee. Normally their clanies came to chase me down. Other than that, killing newbies doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Walker View Post
    I know but worth a try.
    Oh, it's worth a try, just don't expect too much.

What we really need is genuine consequences for killing in leveling zones; SL loss basically means nothing currently.

Ten years ago shouting "pkers in aggressor cellars" brought you 20 high levelled players with itchy trigger fingers! Today I am guessing they just don't moan like they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Ten years ago shouting "pkers in aggressor cellars" brought you 20 high levelled players with itchy trigger fingers! Today I am guessing they just don't moan like they used to.
    Those are some serious rosey tinted sun glasses you're wearing there mate.

In Beta my toon was Xen Toran, was the biggest grieffer and i had lots of fun, the builders would keep supplying me with top equipment coz i made them so much money lol.
    In retail, without a doubt, Styles was the biggest grieffer and i knew what fun he was having
    Now if i was grieffed i couldnt care less, not seen anyone in game since i started my tank 3 days ago, i have no implants,bones,armor, the weapons i use are the rubbish from vendors coz its all a tank char can do when no one else is about, but my str is 47 and Con at 44, if i had used any kind of armor my Con would not be so good.
    Prob for me know is i cant keep buying crap weapons from the vendors coz a lack of money and all my weaps need repairing lol.
    Im going to have to lay the game down again untill i see more players than just me else its impossible lol
    <o>wnage Hogan - nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by =REMUS= View Post
    Those are some serious rosey tinted sun glasses you're wearing there mate.
    Its true. I remember it happening as well. Some asshat would run through cellars and PK all the noobs, end up with red SL and stuck in there, and everyone that was trading up by the gogo would run down and have a merry old time hunting down the asshat.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    In the past killing newbies was a wonderful way to kill the reinforcements afterwards.

I was at the Military Base killing some Newbies (if they had a clan) when the didn't pay my protection fee. Normally their clanies came to chase me down. Other than that, killing newbies doesn't make any sense.
    I can remember that =) was always fun tho.
    For now i think it would be a good idea if the high-levels leave the newcomers alone so they can enjoy the game in peace at the beginning. When they grow up you can still gank them as much as you want they wont (hopefully + fingers crossed) quit instant after getting killed several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    In Beta my toon was Xen Toran, was the biggest grieffer and i had lots of fun, the builders would keep supplying me with top equipment coz i made them so much money lol.
    In retail, without a doubt, Styles was the biggest grieffer and i knew what fun he was having
    Now if i was grieffed i couldnt care less, not seen anyone in game since i started my tank 3 days ago, i have no implants,bones,armor, the weapons i use are the rubbish from vendors coz its all a tank char can do when no one else is about, but my str is 47 and Con at 44, if i had used any kind of armor my Con would not be so good.
    Prob for me know is i cant keep buying crap weapons from the vendors coz a lack of money and all my weaps need repairing lol.
    Im going to have to lay the game down again untill i see more players than just me else its impossible lol

??? u need help IG i got u bro..
    Old Char Names: Skojax/Postagirl/Drevious/Prince/Thizzell Washington
    I now play 'Evil' on titan.. and i need frenz :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Drevious View Post
    ??? u need help IG i got u bro..
    Any help would be appreciated m8, even though im gonna be playing eve-online and guild wars 2 im nostalgic about this game and will want to play this game. Its sad to see neocron so empty when i remember hundreds and hundreds in the game and getting things done wasnt a problem. I hope for this game the numbers come back. I doubt i will resurect clan <0>wnage again but would be nice to see the old members, half of which formed new dawn with my sidekick Rizzy.

I'll sort ya reps in game, and I'll hand back your 5 slot all art weapon

If you need some creds I may even throw some your way, always harder to get back into it, but I'm seeing more old names around. Just ask in trade for me and I'll log if I'm around.

Closed - Until Further Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox View Post
    Its true. I remember it happening as well. Some asshat would run through cellars and PK all the noobs, end up with red SL and stuck in there, and everyone that was trading up by the gogo would run down and have a merry old time hunting down the asshat.
    I've played since July 2002, I remember some terribly bad players just standing around the entrance until they all worked up enough courage to go down together... get killed while syncing and then chase the neg sl griefer in the vain hope a copbot would auto gib them to hack the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    where are u playing, cuz every night at any point there are between 10-30 people in plaza 1, and around 70 people in total
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines View Post
    where are u playing, cuz every night at any point there are between 10-30 people in plaza 1, and around 70 people in total
    Im on Terra, never see anyone at anytime

Damit i messed up, i thought i was on Terra but my toon is on Mars, could i get my toon transferred ? its called Original Hogan

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast