Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

if you mean permission to do stuff gamefreak then yes you have the right idea.

Danae/Triv I will put together my ideas and thoughts into a cohesive word document and send it over to you when i get home to england. I will send it to the helpdesk address.

Thanks to both of you for quick replies.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

It's good to see that after all this time you're still engaged in the game and you host events, do some active moderation and want to make NC a hit again.

Keep up the good work and don't give up. NC is a great universe that would be a shame to see fade away.

*hands over merit badges to the NC crew*

Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak
    like drones or other low level stuff that actually works. I'd even try to script the runs for you if you wanted.
    If you have any ideas for missions like this, feel free to post them/start a new thread.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

As I've mentioned several times in the past, give me the quest script/code and I'll happily write run after run after run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    As I've mentioned several times in the past, give me the quest script/code and I'll happily write run after run after run.
    Just write the npc text, screenshot the wanted position, mission goals etc, so that a gm can easily spawn that stuff for you.

That's what I'll do.

After all you will still have to discuss your idea with the staff, thats why he wants us to do a thread for it I guess.

True, though I'd like to cut out as much work as possible for the team; converting dialogue and instructions into mission code can take a while. If I can simply give them the script and where to locate the NPCs, then it's a lot of time they can spend doing other stuff.

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Could it be? Life in my Neocron? Downloading!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12