Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default KK Appreciation Thread

Let's have a thread where we show can show our appreciation without haters ruining it for everyone.

I had a lot of fun hunting eggs yesterday! It's great to see life being breathed back into our beloved Neocron. Thank you to those making these events possible!
    I'm also very glad to see that there's a serious effort to clean out some of the seedier elements. Thank you to the GM's and support staff for taking out the trash!

Thank you all for volunteering your time; your efforts have not gone unappreciated!

Yeah, they're ok I guess...

I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

yay... get them troops geared up and reconquer the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by flib
    Thank you all for volunteering your time; your efforts have not gone unappreciated!
    what he said.
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Danae is back. This makes me happy. Hoder is back, Harassed me ingame while I was out leveling. That made me happy. Makes you feel like you are part of something, and with Danae back, the dream team is returning

Ohhh Niddy, where are youuuuu. We miss youuuuuu
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox
    Danae is back. This makes me happy. Hoder is back, Harassed me ingame while I was out leveling. That made me happy. Makes you feel like you are part of something, and with Danae back, the dream team is returning

Ohhh Niddy, where are youuuuu. We miss youuuuuu
    I never left I've just been quietly doing email support for the last 8 years plus and before that moderating and gm'ing since 2001 and a fan since 2000. Niddy is around every once in a while but he's very busy with his "day job". We have an excellent team in Zoltan, BlackIvory, Hoder, Skymir, Trivaldi, Watson, Arkhive, Bifrost, Jord, and Hades (if I missed anyone please flog me). They are a brilliant group of people!
    Danae
    Account Management & Player Support
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

Facebook • Twitter • IRC • Play Neocron! • Support Routes • Rules of Conduct

Quietly, Thats the problem! More explosions and violence and death and giant angry mobs trying to kill us!
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

*presses the "like"-button"

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox
    Quietly, Thats the problem! More explosions and violence and death and giant angry mobs trying to kill us!
    I'm sure that can be arranged.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

yay, a +1 for KK and especially also their volunteering staff for giving us the best game ever!

For ongoing efforts and bravery despite grave situations, hereby his majesty the German Emperor and King of Preussia awards KK and voluntaring staff the cross of iron

good job people.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I hope some of us players can contribute a little soon too

Edit:

Do we have a contact here or ingame to speak to about organising player led events? is there a forum or some other sort of place for this type of event. I have sent pms to various people but they seem to be busy and i have had no replies.

I have some leave coming up soon so I kind of wanted to get something tee'd off for a player run storyline. I just need to know if there is any way of getting some help?
    Last edited by William Antrim; 10-04-12 at 17:58.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Blog Entries

Gone are the days of one person being the event person etc. You may contact any of us. If you don't hear back from one, just email another. You are always welcome to contact helpdesk@neocron.com if you can't get through to anyone on the forums. I will make sure it goes to whoever needs to see it Or post your ideas/requests on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    I hope some of us players can contribute a little soon too

Edit:

Do we have a contact here or ingame to speak to about organising player led events? is there a forum or some other sort of place for this type of event. I have sent pms to various people but they seem to be busy and i have had no replies.

I have some leave coming up soon so I kind of wanted to get something tee'd off for a player run storyline. I just need to know if there is any way of getting some help?
    Danae
    Account Management & Player Support
    Neocron Support Team

Facebook • Twitter • IRC • Play Neocron! • Support Routes • Rules of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    Feel free to drop me a PM and I'll see if I can rattle the right cages if I can't help myself. No promises but we do dearly want to get you guys involved, there's just a lot of stuff going on in the background at the minute.

Edit: Doh, Danae beat me to it! Point still stands, just get in touch with us via the forums.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

So do you have more of a "free hand" now? (dunno if thats correct in English)

And can you edit the stats on weapons/create new ones. Because if that was possible you could make noob runs that give stuff for leveling,

like drones or other low level stuff that actually works. I'd even try to script the runs for you if you wanted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast