We are here for you Kirk, but what can we do? People have offered donations, but nowhere to send them? We have offered developers and other things, but it all falls on deaf ears or you just can't use us?

Check your PMs please by the way.

I'm sure it takes more than a few days to set up things like that, let alone get back to us, never mind the issues that they are still dealing with.

Donations for a start are complicated issue due to tax and business reasons, especially during an insolvent period.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrip
    We are here for you Kirk, but what can we do? People have offered donations, but nowhere to send them? We have offered developers and other things, but it all falls on deaf ears or you just can't use us?

Check your PMs please by the way.
    Hey there,

read all PMs so far and believe me, we are working on it!

Will get back to you guys soon!

Cheers,
    Kirk

Is there a banner we can site on our fansites, websites etc?

[ edited - private messages should remain private unless you have permission to post them. Also off-topic. ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 01-03-12 at 11:52.

I don't think this is the place for the above post...

OT: well it's lillith asking for attention in a thread about kirk asking for attention! And she posted the other posts in a completely unrelated thread too, so there are a lot of similarities.

I'm wondering though, is the facebook page a way to get new business again? I thought companies in insolvency weren't allowed to make new business deals unless sanctioned by the official judgy type person who oversees the insolvency?

And it doesn't sound like they are asking for investors to invest in neocron 3, but to get some clients for other projects? While I have no problem with KK trying to find business other than neocron 3, it kinda conflicts with KK's seemingly trying to convince us that they parted ways with Gamigo to start on neocron 3. If I misjudged this I would like to know though.

So in a few short questions:
    - Are you looking for investors in neocron 3 particularly?
    - If this campaign leads to you finding clients for other games, what does this mean for neocron 2 and 3?
    - Did you mean to imply that you split with gamigo because you wanted to make neocron 3, or did I misunderstood this implication from your responses to the questions and did you actually want to make yet more different games?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Is there a goal or anything or is this just a cash grab?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
    Is there a goal or anything or is this just a cash grab?
    Perhaps a bit of both?

KK has quite a few development staff, and have worked on numerous games aside from BP and NC. They need to drum up support for their smaller projects to get the business running again before they can look towards investment in something as big an effort as an MMO.

Suggestions at info@reakktor.com?
    Last edited by Drachenpaladin; 01-03-12 at 10:48.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

I am waiting for anyone to restore my posts suggesting ideas for NC3 please? some idiots were trolling in reply and they got deleted

I want to join really, but it's just rude... and I hope it's not how Reakktor is going to act in future because then that's just as bad as the casual disregard some other companies have for letting their customers talk

I am a Mechanical Engineer.

So wait, Kirk ignores a request from the Neocron fanbase for answers to their questions for months on end and now that his company is suffering, no doubt in part due to complete neglect of a large group of customers, we're supposed to rise up and help them get out of their mess?

Sorry but the ship sailed months ago. Maybe once NC3 is out and rolling I'll start playing again but until then I'm done with KK.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDomino
    So wait, Kirk ignores a request from the Neocron fanbase for answers to their questions for months on end and now that his company is suffering, no doubt in part due to complete neglect of a large group of customers, we're supposed to rise up and help them get out of their mess?
    Haven't you read his post concerning the insolvency? Obviously not!
    "To the victor go the spoils!"

Quote Originally Posted by Valdyn
    Haven't you read his post concerning the insolvency? Obviously not!
    aside from being part of the reason KK went insolvent in the first place, the abysmal customer relations has nothing to do with being insolvent. Just because you're insolvent doesn't mean you can't answer questions and keep promises.

There's simply the fact that KK is a company that is very very easy to dislike, because of the way they act towards customers and community. Don't expect a lot of goodwill from a community if you treat them like crap for years.

(Whether or not there is a good reason for their behaviour is completely irrelevant, we all would be a lot more willing to forgive KK if there had been any kind of effort to include us).

As an example, natural selection 2 by Unknown Worlds Entertainment was supposed to have been released 2 years ago. But because of the way they include the community in everything they do, aside from a few hardcore trolls, everyone is willing to forgive them, and work with them towards an even better game.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast