I have a full set of 120 condition tl150 tradeskill tools won from an event a long time ago. I have multiple slotted milky rens made by me left over from the hacknet change as well as a couple of the anti-red shield that arent available anymore.

Apparently the TL63 Gatlin Cannon is pretty hard to find, because there's nowhere to buy it right now.

if anyone is willing to sell or trade some of these items plz let me know trying to collect some of the old stuff mail me ingame to loose wire or on here works
    loose wire- researcher ,live wire - cst, bartmoss- droner/hacker
    , mrs lovitt- rifle spy(wifes char)nikkon-HC tank,

Clan fury - we have what you need

pass the 1 2 4 and 5 sloted ren`s
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield
    pass the 1 2 4 and 5 sloted ren`s
    Ill have a look and see what exactly I have next time im in game and throw some your way

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers
    @William Antrim - Holy Antibuff? I didn't think that got removed in 2.0? You not thinking of the Holy Pestilence?
    They were removed from rare pool but put as DB items, and with the old stat cap only ones brought over from nc1 were 120 freq.
    But yea, he's prob thinking of pest.
    @biggie pest was put back in the rare pool in either 2.1 or 2.2 but it was removed for 2.0 launch, only ones around were ones brought from nc1.
    Also biggie if you get a 120 tl92 pistol with open slots you should give it to me for safe keeping. =)
    GENJI 4 PRESIDENT 2012 2016

wasnt the holy pesti a beam back in the days of glory?

dildo of maven still ingame?

@chenoa any chance i can finish my "faction reward" mission wich i got from another GM who quit a while ago?! please with sugar on top
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

so the tl 92 pistol hard to get lol i got a 5 slot i made a while ago and think the dildo is gone garfield
    loose wire- researcher ,live wire - cst, bartmoss- droner/hacker
    , mrs lovitt- rifle spy(wifes char)nikkon-HC tank,

Clan fury - we have what you need

Trillian I think still has the dildo, though it's now a normal flashlight as the naming was removed during the NC1 to NC2 switch.

I'm still owed a number of faction medals from back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkon
    so the tl 92 pistol hard to get lol i got a 5 slot i made a while ago
    Having an all arti TL92 with an Ammo Mod is impossible. Will take a screenie of mine when I can get into game. Afaik it has laserpointer + flashlight and all ammo mods all 120.

Quote Originally Posted by silent000
    Having an all arti TL92 with an Ammo Mod is impossible.
    true, you have to leave either handling or frequency at 115 instead of 120. That said, seeing as most people almost cap aiming anyway, I prefer having taken a woc3 pa over a gm spawn tl92 If that 5% handling makes a difference you probably shouldn't be using a tl92 anyway
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Everyone and their dog asked for the WoC PAs that almost anybody can get there hands on one these days.

I got an item that is unique and a weapon that i really enjoy using which is incredibly good for what it is.

What would you rather?one of about 50 WOC 3 PAs that were asked for or something that is memorable that only you own. I didnt get it for the "Lulz 0verp0weredz 5% freq". If I had the option I would wanted it renamed and frozen down in my appartment if I could.

no it was the crahn holy antibuff. It was removed at transfer to nc2. If it has been added since I didnt know as I do not play an apu. Mine was for researching only.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by silent000
    Everyone and their dog asked for the WoC PAs that almost anybody can get there hands on one these days.

I got an item that is unique and a weapon that i really enjoy using which is incredibly good for what it is.

What would you rather?one of about 50 WOC 3 PAs that were asked for or something that is memorable that only you own. I didnt get it for the "Lulz 0verp0weredz 5% freq". If I had the option I would wanted it renamed and frozen down in my appartment if I could.
    ah uhm, I actually wasn't trying to be a dick, sorry if you took it that way. I was trying to let the others know that from a performance standpoint a tl92 constructed isn't much worse than a gm spawn one. Hell I got far more useless items at the time (i had only been playing for like 3 weeks again, so I think I took an mc5 chip and cuz someone told me to a woc 3 HC pa (which I later traded for my GM spawn ionic shotgun cannon)). So my apology if you took it that way.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I got a GM ion pistol, a 5 slot SH, spider trophy (which is really don't like, part of the reason I only have a few different types of trophy is because I want to get them myself) and a copbot trophy (see spider trophy).

//edit:
    Guess what I traded to get my Spy's WoC 3 PA?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast