giggidi giggidi gooo Ghostface_Speak's Avatar

Tinfoil hat time!

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    what facts are you talking about? cheating in soad is not something that is under discussion... they fully admit to doing it.
    "They" admit that where?

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    .. which is mostly the reason why they so easily allow their members to cheat, they honestly believe that anyone better than them is cheating. Hell, one of the highest ranking officers in soad told the story about how some of their members were actually using cheats the wrong way, making them actually LESS effective in a fight..
    Mhahaha,classic comedy.You grab that out of thin air and make it "fact" without proof.

Whole Page 4 here is full with brainfarts,really.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrushOr
    A few years ago people actually tried not to get seen with sandwhiches if they used them. "Maybe my damage is a bit too high, I should tone it down".. "I run so fast its blatantly obvious, maybe I should tone it down".
    Yeah,im sure thats what was going on in your Clanchat."Back in the days",right? I mean,this reads as first hand expirience.
    You also seem to know a lot about what a "modded" crosshair looks like so u seem to be deep into such things.

We can also infer that torrez is a shared account because otherwise the math simply doesnt support your story.
    Oh,look,its a conspiracy! Its a shared account with all the hackers on it!
    Beeebooobeeeboobeeeebooo

I suggest you people read the last part of gamefreak's post again.
    Many people that jump the "im a legit player" train might got some dirty paws themself
    Last edited by Ghostface_Speak; 22-10-11 at 23:58. Reason: hiding secret messages
    Inspector Mittens

What you said here made it seem like you had no idea how the game worked.
    Not?
    "Fire Apoc 886/411,931" looks like ~46% efficience, lets say close to 50%. So if 1000damage are possible lets say 500 raw damage.
    As i said:
    1. I didnt know that the psi resis skill is working <- my nesciences and ive learned
    2. really important: Sometimes people try to declare someone as a cheater to harm him/get him banned. No matter what the way requires and that includes shitgameplay like looming all resis and playin like without one.

Lets make this clear: I didnt know what was happening in the showed opfight, cause i wasnt there like 80% of the thread. Just post more info/details next time to make things clear.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface_Speak
    "They" admit that where?
    on ooc, in ts, in private conversations. Sato, falk, and this other dude i cant remember the name of atm. I could troll my console logs when i get back on my desktop... but then you would just accuse me of making those logs up anyway, so whats the point...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface_Speak
    Mhahaha,classic comedy.You grab that out of thin air and make it "fact" without proof.
    it was an anecdote told by one of the soad officers abour another soad member... I know the names of both, but what's the point... it was an anecdote... it's not like anything we're saying on here is supposed to prove anything... it's a discussion amongst people who know what's happening...

who are you in game? of course someone from soad, but you sound even more oblivious than most...
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Power don't you understand???? It's not possible to do 800 or 1000 dmg. Thats the raw dmg i was talking about. Damage before resist kick in is raw dmg for me. And this raw dmg can't be higher then 500. So the 880.xx or what the log here in this thread show, is not possible. even if you have like 240 psi use, 200 apu and 200 fcs, you will only get round about 450 raw dmg.

So don't stop thinking 1000 dmg is possible. it isn't.

Oh and watch this. We tested killing PeterLustig with an Woc 3 Apu.

Peter Lustig gets killed by woc3 apu

edit: oh and i got another one. The log files nclite posted. that where all hits to his body or feet. you can see its hitzone 1 or 2! the log i posted with 446.xx dmg is hitzone 0 the head.
    Last edited by ratakresch; 23-10-11 at 10:28.
    Wusch... der leise Wind des Schicksals

Yep, I dont know first hand how much damage a FA does but I am sure it doesnt do more than 1000, with that frequency it would be devastating in PVP - It would be absurd damage just like what Destany did in that video and we would be seeing a lot more APUs

Now, There are caps to refire and handling but not range and damage as those are on the main skill. However the curve becomes almost completely flat so the difference between 400 and 1000 is almost nothing but the difference between 400 and 200 mainskill is quite a lot. The devs balanced so that you could never get to 400.

(these are just theoretical numbers, the point is that the damage gain per skill point invested curve becomes very flat towards the top and any significant differences in damage between two capped characters of the same class and weapon type indicate an even more significant difference in skill points specced in the main skill) IE, a spy with SH who hits for 220 vs ones who hits for 300, the 220 could be like 200 RC and the 300 would be more along the lines of 250+)

For an apu to hit for 500 with an FA would require a ton of raw damage, which in turn would require a ton of apu, way more than is achivable using the standard game mechanics.

How anyone could think a hit for 500 is normal is beyond me. I dont think the warhammer can hit for 500. I know the silent hunter doesnt.The most Ive seen is like 340, and the Silent hunter does 1200 raw damage @230 rc

Quote Originally Posted by ratakresch
    Power don't you understand???? It's not possible to do 800 or 1000 dmg. Thats the raw dmg i was talking about. Damage before resist kick in is raw dmg for me. And this raw dmg can't be higher then 500. So the 880.xx or what the log here in this thread show, is not possible. even if you have like 240 psi use, 200 apu and 200 fcs, you will only get round about 450 raw dmg.

So don't stop thinking 1000 dmg is possible. it isn't.

Oh and watch this. We tested killing PeterLustig with an Woc 3 Apu.

Peter Lustig gets killed by woc3 apu

edit: oh and i got another one. The log files nclite posted. that where all hits to his body or feet. you can see its hitzone 1 or 2! the log i posted with 446.xx dmg is hitzone 0 the head.
    Read carefully! Some posts ago i thanked for NCelites EVIDENCE! Thats all i was asking for in the whole thread and i had to admit to bring evidences like this before "instead" of an video which can be easly manipulated.

I just brought my thoughts to this thread but are they in such a miserable english that you dont get it? Then i have to apologize i just do my best.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

I have been op fighting with the german ca clan whos name escapes me and also with Immune.

My spys name is my forum name.

As previously stated during the bedlam of most op fights I have not noticed cheating occurring, mostly because I am concentrating on what I am doing, not everyone else.

The benefits of Fraps and being able to rewind the feeds are very evident to me as that is my line of work outside of this game. I dont always see things i should do first time.

I know people in SOAD cheat. I know people in all clans in nc now cheat. There have always been cheaters. I know that too. I have seen them with my own eyes. CS's that dont miss etc.

What I am saying is why have a huge discussion here when the evidence can be presented to the GMs?

If you cant get people banned and you dont like cheating then boycott opfights instead of shit flinging on the forums. If you dont like the game in its current state then dont play. Noone forces you to.

Personally I am quite happy to play it as it is and if I come across people cheating I will respectfully bow out and not play with them or against them. I still manage to have fun.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

a misunderstanding then. i don'T understand why you bring your 50% efficience. and talking about 1000dmg. because this is totaly out of it.
    sorry

and dont take me wrong. i don't complain about the cheaters. there are enough of them. instant belt hacker for example. or destany cheating on apu. it didnt bother me. it's boring me. but the fact is. if you want to fight and you have to fight against such ppl , because there aren't many different people opfighting nowadys. there are still people who don't understand or close their eyes and pretend its everything normal. so before anybode calls everybody a cheater, i wantd to show them how you can see trough it and find the real ones.

i think thats what peter wanted too.
    Wusch... der leise Wind des Schicksals

Ive been opfighting with the german CA clan - LG since I got back. Ive also been opfighting with immune on and off for the better part of 2 years, maybe even 3.

Ive never seen you - Maybe because I didnt play for like a year or maybe our timezones are just that different - I didnt know there were actual opfights off peak hours, there are barely any on prime time.

But yea, when youve been fighting for 2 hours and its been pretty much a stalemate and an APU or tank shows up and kills everyone. Then you have no choice but to notice.

From my position at opfights I'll see an enemy tank zone from the UG and immediately get engaged by one of our tanks and 2 or 3 AK and dissy spies. It used to be in that situation a tank used to go down hard because the damage output of that combination was absurdly high and no amount of drugs and ppu buffs would save you.

Now take this scenario and combine it with what I saw the other night, same sort of setup, a tank zones up with his ppu and 2 silent hunter snipers immediatly engage the ppu while the rest of the team goes onto the tank. A ppu cannot defend against 2 silent hunters, especially at an op like simmons where there is so much open space infront of the UG, the only thing they can clip around is the UG, the gate or that tree next to it.

This ppu is busy putting up his own shields and his own heals against the SH attack (2 snipers, by the 3rd shot each have severely broken the ppus shield and are now doing in excess of 150+ per volley)

So this essentially means that the tank has no one to refresh his shields and still the resists and speed are incredible.

You would have to either be blind or incredibly ignorant not to notice something like that. Or completely new to op fighting and just think that "this is how its supposed to be."

Well I am none of the above I can assure you.

In my time in nc I went to more op fights than I had hot dinners. I have a wealth of experience in pvp in neocron in all of its forms. The last one being only recently. I went to a handful of fights recently and saw enough from the opposition to note that very little has changed in the time I was away.

The fact that you havent seen me doesnt really matter.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I never said it did matter or should matter. I was just beginning to think that you were just another one of these forum princesses with more posts than fights who actually believed that the join date under your avatar gives you absolute and superior experience. Join date =/= experience.

I was starting to get the impression that I was dealing with "one of those people". I rather play against hackers than get into a forum pissing match with a forum-queen.

But if anyone who has actually been to an opfight, in neocron 2.2, not 2.1 or some rust bucket from nc1 and knows how the game works has something to say then im willing to listen. Forumqueers and sandwhich users really cant have anything say that can actually contribute.

(or people who think 500 damage from a FA is normal)

i like it u all talkin only about SOAD but NO OTHER ONE IN NEOCRON CHEATS in IMMUNE AND LG?

Zaj use hitbox hack
    rappler use hitboxhack/use freq on ak and crossbow / atl agil edited

and other but dunno the names !!!!

dont talk only about SOAD !!!

in germany we say:

who live in glass houses should not throw with stones
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobo
    Lieber Gott, nachdem du im letzten Jahr meinen Lieblingsmusiker Michael Jackson, meinen Lieblingsschauspieler Patrick Swayze, meine Lieblingsschauspielerin Farraw Fawcett und meinen Lieblingsschriftsteller Mario Benedetti zu Dir geholt hast,teile ich dir mit, dass mein Lieblingsfußballer Kevin Kuranyi ist!
    das kann nur von chobo sein ^^

I dont cheat.
    Also, its not like bibo forums are written in english, know what I mean?

Did Trivaldi quit or get fired? Or did his once a month browsing of the forums not happen yet?

its not like bibo forums
    gimme link !
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobo
    Lieber Gott, nachdem du im letzten Jahr meinen Lieblingsmusiker Michael Jackson, meinen Lieblingsschauspieler Patrick Swayze, meine Lieblingsschauspielerin Farraw Fawcett und meinen Lieblingsschriftsteller Mario Benedetti zu Dir geholt hast,teile ich dir mit, dass mein Lieblingsfußballer Kevin Kuranyi ist!
    das kann nur von chobo sein ^^

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast