Power read carefully. I said he will have like 60% fire resist against an apoc without protector on his spy. thats because i would skill like that. with protector its about 70%.

and psi resist isnt buggy. for me its working fine!

So again. 60% resist without red shield and you get max dmg like 450 on the head (which the apu in this video never hits) will result in a dmg from about 180 or so. with 70% its 135dmg. but look the apu does way more dmg even if he only hits his feet oder body.

and i know peter has this kind of resist. because my setup is most likely the same.
    Wusch... der leise Wind des Schicksals

I think the 500 dmg the first apoc does while peter has pad and a running heal is self-explanatory.
    Not by any strech of the imagination I can see anyone else shooting him there.

And I was also in that fight, that APU did 2-3 times the dmg a devo did. Peter gets hit by a devo at about 1:00, so you can also compare that to the APOC and see the DMG is way out of proportions.
    Last edited by gamefreak; 20-10-11 at 16:39.

3 pages of cheat discussison (though not literally against the rules since we dont discuss the actual cheats), and still no gm closing... yes... KK really cares about us! it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

It takes about 1300 raw SH damage to do about 300 damage to a holopa spy with a headshot without a ppu shield.

Now I know you will all say that I cant generalize like that because everyones setup is different etc. But, they arnt all that different, almost everyone uses Holopa and AK which means there are significant commonalities.

Now if it takes 1300 raw damage to do 300 to a spy with a headshot. Imagine what the raw damage of that FA would be to do as much damage as it did, with a bodyshot, to a ppud spy?

Even with a 25% bias advantage to that apu. It would still be massive.

Now, I find it really hard to believe that they would use sandwiches on their APUs but have the ethics to not use them on their spies and tanks? Most of their spies are shit but are also potential sandwich users.

Their tanks though, there is no question at all. I saw Falk out-sniping a SH using an ionic cannon, and all those tanks deving people from 50-60 feet away. Their crosshairs are like this . when the rest of ours are like this ( )

If we can avoid using the usual word for sandwhich and use another word so the lazy GMs dont just do their usual search & lock routine and actually read the thread.

We really need some GMs who understand pvp. I dont mean suck up tradeskillers but ones that know that a tank outrunning a quad isnt right or know what the damage outputs of APUs like that isnt normal.

Right now, the GMs that we do have are all very herp-derpy-doo and this is why nothing is done about people like that apu.

Here you get the dmg logs from the fire apoc holy lightning and holy poison beam..form Destany
    the funny thing is that soad knows that some guys from their clan cheats but they like it i think..

Local Playeramage() - Damage processing statistics!
    Damage: 858.932 Target Feuer HitZone 1 - Part 0
    Damage: 706.983 (Reduction: 151.949 - 17.690 Percentage) - Damage caused by PSI
    Damage: 494.888 (Reduction: 364.044 - 42.383 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 425.590 (Reduction: 433.342 - 50.451 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player armor
    Damage: 291.909 (Reduction: 567.023 - 66.015 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player skills
    Results of this target: Damage 291.909 (Reduction: 567.023 - 66.015 Percentage) - ResistanceCap: 0.800!

Damage: 885.303 Target Feuer HitZone 1 - Part 0
    Damage: 728.689 (Reduction: 156.614 - 17.690 Percentage) - Damage caused by PSI
    Damage: 550.671 (Reduction: 334.631 - 37.799 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 473.562 (Reduction: 411.741 - 46.508 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player armor
    Damage: 324.812 (Reduction: 560.490 - 63.311 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player skills
    Results of this target: Damage 324.812 (Reduction: 560.490 - 63.311 Percentage) - ResistanceCap: 0.800!

Damage: 606.648 Target Energie HitZone 2 - Part 0
    Damage: 499.330 (Reduction: 107.319 - 17.690 Percentage) - Damage caused by PSI
    Damage: 522.808 (Reduction: 83.840 - 13.820 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 403.634 (Reduction: 203.014 - 33.465 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player armor
    Damage: 216.139 (Reduction: 390.509 - 64.372 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player skills
    Results of this target: Damage 216.139 (Reduction: 390.509 - 64.372 Percentage) - ResistanceCap: 0.800!

Damage: 823.162 Target Feuer HitZone 1 - Part 0
    Damage: 677.541 (Reduction: 145.621 - 17.690 Percentage) - Damage caused by PSI
    Damage: 474.279 (Reduction: 348.883 - 42.383 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 407.867 (Reduction: 415.295 - 50.451 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player armor
    Damage: 279.753 (Reduction: 543.410 - 66.015 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player skills
    Results of this target: Damage 279.753 (Reduction: 543.410 - 66.015 Percentage) - ResistanceCap: 0.800!

Damage: 645.144 Target Gift HitZone 1 - Part 0
    Damage: 531.015 (Reduction: 114.129 - 17.690 Percentage) - Damage caused by PSI
    Damage: 371.711 (Reduction: 273.433 - 42.383 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 298.101 (Reduction: 347.043 - 53.793 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player armor
    Damage: 222.333 (Reduction: 422.811 - 65.537 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player skills
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobo
    Lieber Gott, nachdem du im letzten Jahr meinen Lieblingsmusiker Michael Jackson, meinen Lieblingsschauspieler Patrick Swayze, meine Lieblingsschauspielerin Farraw Fawcett und meinen Lieblingsschriftsteller Mario Benedetti zu Dir geholt hast,teile ich dir mit, dass mein Lieblingsfußballer Kevin Kuranyi ist!
    das kann nur von chobo sein ^^

yeah seems like it. but if he wants he can do more dmg ^^
    Wusch... der leise Wind des Schicksals

So guys i make for you a new video to show you what dmg can make a woc3 APU on me.. with shields and without shields!! they need 11-12 fire apocs to kill me destany only needet 3-4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjFev_G-zxM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobo
    Lieber Gott, nachdem du im letzten Jahr meinen Lieblingsmusiker Michael Jackson, meinen Lieblingsschauspieler Patrick Swayze, meine Lieblingsschauspielerin Farraw Fawcett und meinen Lieblingsschriftsteller Mario Benedetti zu Dir geholt hast,teile ich dir mit, dass mein Lieblingsfußballer Kevin Kuranyi ist!
    das kann nur von chobo sein ^^

is cowdblud back again on ashkandar? (I saw ashkandar pop up on ooc in that last video) or is that account used by someone else these days?

cowdblud... the only person stupid enough to actually pay with his normal paypal account for sandwiches :S

but tbh, the discussion whether destany cheats in that movie or not is kinda moot. SOAD itself admitted that he cheats, he himself has apparently said he cheats, and every player that has played against him knows he cheats. Nothing will be done by GM's, so why bother
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Someone was playing ashkandar earlier, probably cowd. His AK freq was so absurdly high it would only play like bits and pieces of the sound file. He was probably on this other tank that also had a ridiculously high frequency on an EOF.
    everyone saw it, nothing new.

The other one that is great is when people AOE at really close range with weapons like doombeamer, and do tons of damage to everyone else but almost none to them.

Now, anyone who actually plays this game legit knows that your own AOE bypasses all your resists from skills and armor etc. A doombeamer fired in a furball will do catastrophic damage to you. This is why no one ever used them.

Until now...the new soad tactic is when overwhelmed or frustrated to pull out the old doombeamer and start firing into the ground pretty much right at their feet. Imagine the rocket launcher from quake 3, using it that way.
    Obvious idea but with the self aoe damage also obviously quite stupid. So for years no body did it. Now we can either assume that in the 4 or 5 years that this game hasnt changed at all nobody discovered whatever revolutionary tactic soad has worked out to avoid this self aoe damage...or its simply another one of their sandwhiches.

Ofc we'll hear all the generic excuses "lol 500 base enr con lol" and the GMs wont do a thing.
    Last edited by CrushOr; 20-10-11 at 21:58.

giggidi giggidi gooo Ghostface_Speak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrushOr
    Their crosshairs are like this . when the rest of ours are like this ( )
    You seem to know a lot about this
    Inspector Mittens

who doesnt these days... I know how most of the sandwiches work, partly from how they appear in the game, partly from technical knowledge from other games and development (I used to run a gaming community, and had to give final verdicts on bans by my admin team), and partly because I try to find out from people who make them so my accusations aren't baseless.

that said, I'm way too afraid of keyloggers and spyware to even do the classic "yeah i just installed the cheats to test how they work", so my knowledge is never first hand, which means the info isn't firsthand, which means I can't provide gm's or KK with actual useful info. (most of the people who got their accounts "hacked", just installed keyloggers with their hacks)

@ Ratakresch i dunno what going on in Op-fights atm so in the past sometimes people tried to harm others to get them banned. Thats why i asked for an evidence like a dmg log.

So what to do with these cheaters?
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunsh
    @ Ratakresch i dunno what going on in Op-fights atm so in the past sometimes people tried to harm others to get them banned. Thats why i asked for an evidence like a dmg log.

So what to do with these cheaters?

WORD!

Ratakresch I dunno who you are but you're pretty much dissing a very respected member of hte community here. I just hope that you have some solid evidence here for this.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

giggidi giggidi gooo Ghostface_Speak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    Ratakresch I dunno who you are but you're pretty much dissing a very respected member of hte community here. I just hope that you have some solid evidence here for this.
    +1

Couldn't have said it better than Mr.Antrim here
    Inspector Mittens

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    Mr Antrim,

I must have missed the part regarding the "very respected member of the community".

Who is this member?

Besides, all Ratakresch has written so far here and in the german section is a conclusive and logical explanation, to me. The deduction is flawless.

Maybe this "very respected member of the community" gave somebody his acc?

However, I was in that fight myself with my ppu and I got killed too by that apu. I was fully buffed, had a holy heal running, and pad on. The first hit cost me 500 dmg and made me as slow as a turtle. I was dead a few seconds later.

Until then the fight had almost lasted 2 hours or so but the APU killed everybody in minutes. That was very strange.

SOAD members told everyobody in OOC after the fight that sandwiching is legit because everybody who is better than them is automatically thought to be doing it. In their opinion there are no better players than they are and therefore everybody is using sandwiches and they have to do it too.

In my opinion a reason like this means that everybody is allowed to do everything he wants as long as he thinks that or sees somebody else doing it. Following that logic means that we should all be murderers, rapists, and thiefs. In the end, it is just a lame excuse for the mentally weak and the traitors in this world.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast