Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just want to add, that running Neocron with Windows 7 64 bit also seems possible without problems.

What i did:

* creating (as usual) a separate external folder for all games (like h:\mygames\nc )
    * i copied my NC installation directory from my old XP backup to the new position at my W7 system (right: i did not run the installation because of missing installation media - i tried to just copy it)
    * i started it in windowed mode as normal user.

... NC is running fine.
    Satzzeichen absichtlich wegzulassen ist gegenüber dem Leser eine grobe Unhöflichkeit, da es das Lesen des Textes massiv erschwert.

Had the ich and started to download again. Got a new-er computer lets see if the game launches. Will post back if it works. If not see you in another year or so.

Well Im getting stuck at the loading screen with the epilepsy warning.

Installed in its own folder outside of program files.

Disabled UAC.

Disabled DEP

Drivers are up to date.

Iv gone through comparability modes. Both as admin and not.

Ideas?

close chrome or disable it's flash plugin
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Thanks for the reply. Closed chrome completely and tried again.
    Still locks up on the warning loading screen both windowed and full screen.
    Also Iv just restarted, and killed all other programs.

well you could try killing processes one by one till it works, then reboot and only close that one process
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Closing Chrome worked for me also. Didnt think the internet browser would screw up NC. I just reopen Chrome once the NC Client is logged in.