Default Lets get a new Neocron!

Taking advantage of the domain I currently hold, I have posted a petition on the Neocron.org website... it reads...

We the undersigned ask you to sign our petition supporting ReaKKtor or anybody affiliated with ReaKKtor to develop a NEW Neocron, built on the foundation of the original Neocron, with the enhancements that ReaKKtor tried to implement done properly with all the anti cheat features working from the start!
    This has no bias, it simply states we want a new Neocron with the changes that were promised.

I ask that all bickering be kept out of this thread. Maybe if we get enough support behind it and show that people are still interested KK will move a bit more quickly on this.

Again, please no bickering.

Absolutely no registration is needed for the signature, just a confirmation of email address. We do not store email addresses.

http://www.neocron.org/neocronpetition

Thank you for your support!

LOL! you made me smile trip

ok. added vote.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Since when did petitions do anything...

and when was the community ever listened to ?

Look at Black prophecy, nothing but hype and instances
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

Quote Originally Posted by nobby
    Since when did petitions do anything...

and when was the community ever listened to ?

Look at Black prophecy, nothing but hype and instances

Aw come on lets be positive shall we? I mean we could all grump around the forums about broken promises, deaf ears and such but why do that? It takes literally 2 minutes to say "Hey I support this!" but you could spend hours arguing it.

Lets not be a Negative Nancy <3

Just thought I'd bring some more negativity to the table.

I think it's tragic that KK will likely be remembered for Black Prophecy over Neocron.

Oh, and I'm signing your petition.

a company that put many years of work in a project called black prophecy that got hyped to eternity just to realize that their work has always been shit by getting reviews that give the game 60/100 max shall work on an already dead f2p game now? well good luck with ur petition then.

it would be better if they just kill themselves to end their miserable careers
    Quote Originally Posted by Slith
    Auch wenn er frueher fuer meinen geschmack zu oft (Lowbird-)Pistol gespielt hat ist Cadgar einer der verdammt guten PvPler, die einen mit jeder Klasse ins schwitzen bringen koennen - und das ohne Modifikationen. Davon gibt es wirklich nicht viele.

Das er trotzdem das Maul zu weit aufmacht ist denke ich verstaendlich, irgendwann wird jeder wuetend wenn er umengen an Bullshit lesen muss.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadgar
    a company that put many years of work in a project called black prophecy that got hyped to eternity just to realize that their work has always been shit by getting reviews that give the game 60/100 max shall work on an already dead f2p game now? well good luck with ur petition then.

it would be better if they just kill themselves to end their miserable careers
    I feel I must call the grammar police.

Not only is that sentence 50 words long, it's also very, very rude. At least show some level of decency and decorum when slating KK!

Kill themselves? Really? I feel obliged to ask the obvious question; 'UMADBRO?'

damn if i was an admin i would sure enjoy banning your ass from the forum and complain to your ISP about your damned misbehavior!

na, not mad. probably would have used capslock if mad. quit the game in 2006. trolling my way around here and there. if i finally get my third forum ban i really dont care.

calling the grammar police on someone whos native language isnt english and is out of school for 10 years isnt that effective though. at least i can communicate in other languages without babelfish
    Auch wenn er frueher fuer meinen geschmack zu oft (Lowbird-)Pistol gespielt hat ist Cadgar einer der verdammt guten PvPler, die einen mit jeder Klasse ins schwitzen bringen koennen - und das ohne Modifikationen. Davon gibt es wirklich nicht viele.

Das er trotzdem das Maul zu weit aufmacht ist denke ich verstaendlich, irgendwann wird jeder wuetend wenn er umengen an Bullshit lesen muss.

Quit in 2006 and still comming to the forum? Sounds like NC is that dirty whore of a girlfriend that slept around every other weekend only to break up with you after giving you herpies that you never could stop thinking about. 5 years later with a new girl STILL thinking about how that old dirty whore of an ex would let you do things this new girl slaps you for suggesting.
    Most guys woulda moved on and tried there damnest to forget all about her by now, but not you! No, you still have that crusty old picture of her topless licking her nipple that she gave you for your birthday that you pull out from time to time as you get the smallest of smiles thinking of all the nasty shit she did to you when you were naked.

Time to move on bro! Forget all about the time you wasted on that tramp and find your self a new bird that wont cheat on you and give you herpies, not that it matters since that whore already gave you herpies but you get the point!
    GENJI 4 PRESIDENT 2012 2016

great, now i have a boner

Enough bout herpies and whores, I support the OTs idea after burning through Tabula Rasa and Fallen Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuix99
    Enough bout herpies and whores, I support the OTs idea after burning through Tabula Rasa and Fallen Earth
    Thank you!

This isn't about KK's past mistakes, it is about supporting a future for Neocron. We need to show them we are behind them in developing Neocron further instead of calling them on all their old mistakes.

And before somebody brings it up, the counters on Neocron.org are to show KK we are still waiting, we are still interested, we still want Neocron to live. The people who are still here are here for a reason.

If anybody can translate it to german and post it in that forum that would be awesome, I will update the site with the translation. I would just use google but I'm sure the wording would be wrong.
    Last edited by MrTrip; 14-06-11 at 20:23.

LOL what a joke. i wish people would just stop trying to get KK to listen to them. they never listen to any players and they will never listen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast