Thread: Nc3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak
    Cmon, you know that's bs yourself don t you?
    oh? apu's dont use woc weapons, ppus dont use woc weapons, tanks dont use woc weapons, the only woc weapon spies use are ak's, most spies use a disruptor.

I see very few people with woc weapons.

and AK is just as powerful as a dissy, in a lot of cases a dissy is even more powerful.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by FarSight
    Problem is when WoC items start to be "must have" items.
    I have setups for you to use. HC Camo tank which was arguable the best setup in the game before the whole file altering stuff started. I have Melee Camo tank, Rifle Spy, APU, PPU, Non-pa HC Tank, Non-pa APU and Non-pa PPU Nskills that beg to differ.

I can think of 15 different class/weapon proficiency setups, out of which only 2 would be majorly benefitted by WoC, and those are Pistol spies and Pistol PEs.

Setups which don't need WoC to play efficiently
    Spy
    Rifle
    Droner
    Private Eye
    Rifle
    Droner
    Heavy Combat
    Melee
    Monk
    APU
    PPU
    Hybrid
    Tank
    MC
    HC
    Pistol
    Rifle

Now please, stop your God damn whining. You don't have to use WoC, you just need to learn the game. Hell, the main reason I use WoC is because I like the armour
    Last edited by [K1]Luke; 30-01-11 at 19:30.

Quote Originally Posted by [K1]Luke
    I have setups for you to use.
    I dont want your setups im not cookie lover... i want play as i like. I never whined in this thread cuz its about ideas for NC3 not a whine, I can understand your passion for gold tank armor which will shine in plaza 1 but lets forget about this. Major problem for KK as is for us [as ppl who talk to them] is deliver a game that will keep masses and pvp freeks in same place. PvPers need big population to be happy with their harvestings and population need carebaer things like WoC to be attached .... lets KK find ferect balance between feed and predators. You if you arte really all about WoC and safe haven of LED ... Then you jump into feed category. And your are After Dark member ... as fair as i remember AD always wanted more fight lees cb, shit changes huh ?
    Neptune - Purity....

I dont want your setups im not cookie lover... i want play as i like. I never whined in this thread cuz its about ideas for NC3 not a whine, I can understand your passion for gold tank armor which will shine in plaza 1 but lets forget about this. Major problem for KK as is for us [as ppl who talk to them] is deliver a game that will keep masses and pvp freeks in same place. PvPers need big population to be happy with their harvestings and population need carebaer things like WoC to be attached .... lets KK find ferect balance between feed and predators. You if you arte really all about WoC and safe haven of LED ... Then you jump into feed category. And your are After Dark member ... as fair as i remember AD always wanted more fight lees cb, shit changes huh ?
    at this moment, PE's aside, the only thing WoC adds to the game, is more variety in setups. Else every single spy would be using dissy.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I need to agree with BigLines.

Whining about WoC is BS at all.

Theres no "Must-have" on WoC as proofed before.
    The "grind" to WoC-XP is a joke like lvling at all (u can reach WoC xp easy within a week as expirienced player. How long it will take a new player is not dicussable....u cant expect a newbie being as fast as a expirienced player).
    All WoC stuff is an xtra-bonus in the endgame.
    So be happy that its implemented so u can do some stuff ingame beside PvPing all the time.

the myth and the concept Richard Slade's Avatar

Topic. WoC is not it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    If it was bland and politically correct it would be utter crap.

why not? nc3, and how it would or should be different from nc2, was the topic of this thread. how is discussing the impact of woc on the current game not related to the topic?

unless this topic is only intended for oblivous fanboyism and being diverted from the fact that this news was announced over a year ago, and is only now posted again to distract from the fact that in over a year time, absolutely none of the promises have been met and absolutely no useful communication has occurred?

as fair as i remember AD always wanted more fight lees cb, shit changes huh ?
    Does it? wtf is lees cb?

I apologize since English is obviously not your first language, but wtf are you trying to say!?

As a final thing for Woc, if people love it so much why not just make all woc weapons and armour not better than other armour/guns but just look different, if the other weapons are better anyway this wont bother you as thats apparantly why you level WoC (though i can undestand some people hating to loose the dreaded poison ak or anti-stealth xbow). Now lets get back on topic
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by dodgefahrer
    I need to agree with BigLines.

So be happy that its implemented so u can do some stuff ingame beside PvPing all the time.
    Im sorry i just have to point this out to be laughed at by all.... if i want to pve ill play Rift or WoW... neocron has always been almost pure pvp and thats why most people here loved it. Nobody is playing neocron so they can have a fun fun fun pve grind
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Some people do play more for the non-pvp aspects. You would probably call such a person a "carebear", but some people just have a different preference. Whether it's because they aren't good enough for it, they don't have the hardware for it, or they just aren't interested in it. I'm not very good at it even with good hardware and decent pvp characters, but I still enjoy it. I think many of the best pvpers wouldn't be into it if they weren't the best, simply because they don't get to stroke their egos by winning all the time.

basically my point is that I know plenty of people that like to do more than just pvp. I personally like both quite a bit.
    If I wanted a game that was just pure PVP, I wouldn't play an MMO. I would play Dystopia or something. Or maybe Global Agenda which is a lot less of an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666
    Im sorry i just have to point this out to be laughed at by all.... if i want to pve ill play Rift or WoW... neocron has always been almost pure pvp and thats why most people here loved it. Nobody is playing neocron so they can have a fun fun fun pve grind
    Sry dude but who are YOU to tell ME how i have to play ?

You seriously need to accept that not everyone wants to PvP all the time.
    Myself appreciated lvling new ppl for days by helping em with my PPU.

Beside i know a lot player loved Neocron for some other aspects beside PvP (like PvE, RP, housing, crafting, ressing stuff, doing missions and so on).

If u enjoy PvP only its up to you but dont force anyone to love Neocron for the same. There are so many other things you can do in NC and thats why i love this game since many years and come back all the time.
    Hopefully the developers of a upcoming NC3 keep an eye on those other sides too and dont focus on PvP only.

/just my 2 cent

it's even completely beside the point, as it has nothing to do with woc, he's just trolling, ignore him

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Yayuh ! Neocron 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays