Oh I've always enjoyed playing with the women of nc, far more than the men (e-peen anyone?), but none of them played nc to roleplay...
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I honestly do not think removing PVP would attract more females.... rather if anything it would shoo them away with the rest of the population. Besides avoiding PVP is not difficult, just don't take out your LE!

If you want to bring more females in just create a good product, and make it enjoyable. This advice of course extends to both genders.

As it is, I started playing because of my friends, and I kept playing because I enjoyed life as as an APU. I then discovered drones one day because even though I'd played for a year I'd never quite figured out what those little flying gizmos where that kept attacking things (which I later kept popping once I had my LE out >.>).

Then I finally decided to start asking, and I found a droner who more or less explained them all to me. After that I decided to try a droner and I've been set ever since xD
    Drones are your friend!

I roleplay but normally I roleplay an absolute cunt but that does not mean my character can't get on with people, they just need to know how to approach her. If someone comes up to her to play they have to play her game and if they are weak or foolish she will kill them catch my drift?

I like to play the role of the bad ass punk bitch that will rip your dick off, I also like to role play paid hits, someone pays me I go get them, in the past in my old clan we use to do that, we assassinated brammers so many times and it was fun it provided some quality roleplay. One day when we was city mercs we killed a GM simply because the payment for our efforts did not cover the loss of our bomber and on that day we fought along side other city mercs such as skulls with dribble joy there leader and that was a one off. We did not expect to be attacked for this kill of the GM but everyone hated us and attacked us we killed everyone obviously...

We left city mercs after that incident, we saw it as an honourable thing to do since we was hated in that faction, so we joined blackdragon and pushed drugs and I mean lots of drugs 50 drugs i think for 150k was our price 3k per unit. So yeah we did roleplay but not many people on terra could accept that, they all thought we was just griefing arseholes...

Roleplay is not always just chat in a bar and stuff, this is neocron people will be killed from time to time.

Lol, assassinating brammers. That reminds me of some fun I had back in a certain clan with a few certain people and a lot of Kami drones. All in RP sake, mind you! We were pretty much terrorists!

Those were the days. Sorry Bram, it was too much fun
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123