NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    That is a lie and you know it. You can't say for the past 20000 years yeah we are not going to quit no were not going to lie nope.

And then 20000 more years you repeat yourselves. Neocron is dead =( We just have to face the facts.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Still at least KK are working on something. Next year they release their Martin Luther King simulator and people will have something to play.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Santa "WantaFantaGrope" Boob Heavyporker's Avatar

Man alive, MrTrip, you aren't kidding. I get the occasional Neocron flashback every now and then. It's usually either a view from a mountain where I'm looking down at some village in the grasslands or that place in the Outzone where there's a bridge.

The nostalgia is so frigging powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyporker
    Man alive, MrTrip, you aren't kidding. I get the occasional Neocron flashback every now and then. It's usually either a view from a mountain where I'm looking down at some village in the grasslands or that place in the Outzone where there's a bridge.

The nostalgia is so frigging powerful.
    ohhh i remember the bridge now i want to run to the beach

Santa "WantaFantaGrope" Boob Heavyporker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrip
    ohhh i remember the bridge now i want to run to the beach

Oh, ho, ho, ho, remember that party NExT threw at the beach?

Aiiigh! I remember that frigging massive bridge in the wastelands! LOL! I never did find out what the story was behind that!

You know, that's the amazing thing about NC 1.... all those little places of history tucked away EVERYWHERE. Blakkmist Dump... the half-buried vehicles and warbots and copbots... all these communications pylons... the unmarked towers and bunkers where I spent so many hours.

I... I... I actually have a bit of a tear in my eye.

I really, really, really hope all these things and places are in NC3.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345