Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Chenoa,

Couldn't we just switch her to change people's faction like all the time?
    Trying to make up a new clan and bring some activity in the OP-Fight scene but no one can switch to the right faction

Wubwub
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Neallys
    Chenoa,

Couldn't we just switch her to change people's faction like all the time?
    Trying to make up a new clan and bring some activity in the OP-Fight scene but no one can switch to the right faction

Wubwub
    lame excuse for laziness tbh
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

garfield, you do realize that most people have negative sympathy for most factions they arent in right? bloody hard to get that back if you're not setup for pve.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Thing is, that's the intention of the faction symp system you know. It's meant to give consequences to attacking neutrals and friendlies. It's meant to discourage fighting in the city (as are several other things - as much as some people might enjoy P2 fights, it's not intended and the game discourages it as much as possible).

There was the problem when they initially brought in the new symp system - in the old one, you would lose symp with enemies for killing them in areas you were meant to - wasteland, attacking rival cities, etc. But you could gain it easily again by killing, so it wasn't a big deal. When they changed the system, plenty of people were on -99 symp with no real way of getting it back despite having played by the rule beforehand. The TH missions were the only answer they got. Now, that isn't really an excuse any more. Of course, with the player base thats left, it's probably not worth having all these incentives - the player who remain have long since driven off anyone who might care about actually playing to faction or coherence of the world.

I agree, and when the game had some sort of population it wouldn't have been a problem, because there would be enough clans to join. Realistically however, there's 2 active opwar clans now, seeing as AD have died down again, union's main members have left for some other mmo and sxr never plays in the standard opwar times for the rest of the clans.

so in the current climate, switching factions is business of the day for the proper enjoyment of neocron endgame, and for the current situation secret would do a lot to make playing the game a lot more enjoyable. (believe me, I'm all for a system that discourages ally killing)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I agree wholeheartly

Yeh.. Just make it as easy as possible for 99% of the server (the pvp'ers).
    We just want to fight as much as possible, especially opfight.. And that requires a clan to be..
    I personally are probably never gonna be able to join TG and Crahn on most of my chars.. And i abused that bitch, Secret a lot last time she was around...

It might sound like im just lazy.. And yea maybe i am, [ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 27-11-10 at 22:53. Reason: Trolling

for sure because every new OP clan has to be on the DoY side.....
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield
    for sure because every new OP clan has to be on the DoY side.....
    what does doy have to do with it? :S the whole point is, not every faction has a clan, so people have to be able to switch, seeing as its easier to have enemy clans, this means it usually isnt a faction you have sympathy with, so incredibly slow and boring to switch to. Just because tangent has an incredibly easy HQ to rapidly gain symp, doesnt mean the other factions have the same. CA, PP etc are hell to gain symp with.

besides, changing factions in most hq takes hours, in the current situation of the game this is simply way too long as generally people play a game to enjoy it, not to endlessly grind in the most boring way possible (since there is absolutely no enjoyable way to gain faction sympathy except with your own)

I think the main idea is, if people can switch easily we see changes more often and that's not bad IMO. It's not a matter of being lazy, you would tell me to go kill mobs for sympathy or something equally fun I would go for it, but missions, seriously, or make hard missions 5 points a hit or something.

It's just blocking all the people I would like to be in a clan with.
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

why would it matter on faction? who cares about roleplay. just kill the scrubs trying to take your base, ether if they are red,green,black,white,purple,zebra, WHO CARES! WHAT FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few more fuck, shit, and retard make sentences so much nicer

the problem is they want to make a clan but the players are in different factions and can't change it... shit fuck lol!!!!!1111 so there is no OP fight against zebra people because they arent in a fucking clan! shit!
    Last edited by -2XS-; 24-11-10 at 21:38.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234