Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gau
    make the price double each time you use her
    I like that one
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Defender Of The Faith

loooool imagen it biggie

looooool that would make ppl think twice :P

Chairwoman FA

It sure would make ppl think twice before they kill once too many times and have -99 SL and then can't change again because they threw the cash into the wind and lost it all.

Ressi Blade
    Major General House DoY - Titan
    Chairwoman Fallen Angels Terra
    Chairwoman Fallen Angels Mars

I like the price doubling thing, with the obvious cap of 20mil. Most people can afford to do it like 8 times before they are bankrupt, which is a fair bit. We definitely need Secret back though.

since when does cash mater ?

i like the "one way ticket" idea but what definitely unfair is, is ppl wich used secrets service when she was around the first time cant use it yet once again
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

it only improves the game if faction switching is easy, cuz roleplay is dead anyway, and for those that are involved with roleplay it wouldnt matter anyway.

has anyone found her yet?

and garfield, only tradeskillers and sandwiches have loads of money, most other people would feel it tbh
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Chenoa
    "Secret" is hidden in the canyons now, because it's like an underground mission to help people. But only those, whom she never saw before! People she helped in the past, can't get her support again!

Good luck!

Hehe sweet, ill be looking for the lil secret right away

she's been found, but I heard she doesn't work

duh, I don't think there's a single person that hasn't already used her.. lol
    GENJI 4 PRESIDENT 2012 2016

I enjoyed using her and then I left...

Quote Originally Posted by Genji
    duh, I don't think there's a single person that hasn't already used her.. lol
    That sounds like a conversation I overheard when I was 8 about my mom! I crept downstairs at like 1am and my uncle said that to my dad.

I never saw them again, strange...

I think double might be a bit extreme, although I certainly wouldn't put it above them.

My black dragon tank with -25 TT symp talked to "secret" yesterday to change to tangent but the screen blacks out the whole time, also after relogging .. i assume i used her allready like 6 or 7 years ago

So i can now AFK my char for a week, then do horribly hard FA missions, change FA faction, do tangent missions and go tangent .. with other words yust reroll lol

Anyway because of secret my capped full hacknet hacker could change to TT without any hassle wich is fabulous

Also there where some enjoyable discussions and jokes (thanx for the fake hints some of you) and also a littlebit of drama on helpchannel hehe

Thanx for putting the secret out, it was like a small event yeh

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Err the "TH Missions" are not just for FA you know. You can do Tangent ones (although it helps if you can be in a tangent-friendly faction, IE not FA once you have TT symp 10, because you can then run Very Easy recycle missions to get to 50 for the change. Although it isn't a big deal to run rat missions if you are enemy).

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster
    Err the "TH Missions" are not just for FA you know. You can do Tangent ones (although it helps if you can be in a tangent-friendly faction, IE not FA once you have TT symp 10, because you can then run Very Easy recycle missions to get to 50 for the change. Although it isn't a big deal to run rat missions if you are enemy).
    I didnt know actually, thanx !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast