yes

and it will never be like 6 years ago, simply because you're wrong and it wasn't even like that 6 years ago!
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I'm still about... havent logged in for a few months i guess though...

I cant remember the year i first started neocron lol, It was the release of Beta2, believe it or not, came on here tonight cause i found the black beta DVD and thought i'd check out the forum again lol as its been a while... was that 2000/2001? Was on my apprentiship at the time so was around then... cant remember tbh...

Its wierd, neocron holds alot of memories, and ones that will probably be with me for the whole of my life. the friends, the enemies, the awesome OP fights (8 hour marathon's defending soliko etc lol...

I went off to play wow for a bit, then left it, went back to it for BC, capped and left it, started again with wotlk, capped 7 chars and left it... dunno why i kept going back to it, actually got sick of the same old things very fast, its like i just didnt learn the lesson the first time around...

Have played alot of other stuff in between, nothing notable really, the one that I probably had the most fun with was crimecraft tbh, then they did some stupid shit with the direction of the game and introduced the item store and other microtransaction crap, plus a totally retarded ranking system alongside the inability to curb some DX texture recognition hacks that destroyed the base population... it had promise...

Anyway im now married, have a daughter who's 18 months old on the 29th, Moved to Hull, London and back to Luton in the last 5 years lol... Now i work as a parking inspector (yeah love you too!...) to pay the bills, and for a US indie games company, working on our own funded MMO-FPS with T3D. Thats alotta fun, having the ability to make some mailbox money from something I love doing.

Kinda lost what i was going on about there lol... anyway might catch some of ya around...

Andy.
    Fenix.
    Last edited by Kozmos; 22-11-10 at 01:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozmos
    for a US indie games company, working on our own funded MMO-FPS with T3D. Thats alotta fun, having the ability to make some mailbox money from something I love doing.
    link?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    link?
    Theres nothing 'up' as such at the moment, although we have some middleware out now, ecstacy motion, for animation animation and physics, aswell as 'controllerless' input. Was originally intended as an 'inhouse' version of lucas art's endorphine, to do our own animations, but grew into bit of a beast after a couple of breakthru's with physx heh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO--HjdRZYQ a tech demo video from GDC last year

well I fucking FINALLY GOT MY AFRO AND CIGARETTES FUCK YEAH
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashlite
    FN i been watching some pvp videos seems cool. like unreal/planetside style game. i may have to give it a go. just one question is there always pvp action at all times of the day?
    There is PvP 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Genji
    I heard Global agenda pvp is instanced like battlegrounds WoW, no real "ganking". This is true?
    Never played WoW so I can't say. GA is more like a futuristic, sci-fi Team Fortress 2 as far as PvP goes. It also has a host of PvE options that are surprisingly a hell of a lot of fun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by -FN-
    surprisingly a hell of a lot of fun
    didn't like it for the first 10 minutes, now i can't stop playing

Since I work (truckin' ) most of the time, I don't have time for MMO's, so I mostly play Team Fortress 2 on a Swedish server that I've hung around for about 3 years. In the weekend nights we usually have ourselves some private Left 4 Dead 2 matches.

Working and just generally having a good time.

Gaming wise..floating around Warhammer Online, Face of Mankind, Medal of Honor until something actually good comes out...

it'll happen sometime...right?

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Left NC when I went to Hull Uni in 2006. I dropped out of that course, worked for 3 years, lost 5 stone, almost joined the Royal Marines, took up bike racing and found I was quite good at it, got taken on board by a sponsored team, went back to Teesside Uni to study Applied Sports Science, along with working in a pub on weekends.

Games wise not a great deal. Football Manager when it comes out, dig out Oblivion and Morrowind occasionally, but no MMOs. I've considered coming back to NC but I feel I left on a high.

NC2 for a few hours every once in a while.
    League of Legends more often than I should. I really regret ever installing League of Legends. It has a terrible community but I am beginning to think it's not the community and it's just ... people. :l

Didn't really get into any MMO's since NC, 'cept FoM for a bit, but that went downhill faster than...something that goes downhill quickly...

Was in the alpha & beta for fallen earth, didn't really like it, that's about it really, don't play much in the way of games anymore, don't really have the time, what with work and stuff. Just played through the SP campaign in Black Ops, which took all of 20 minutes, other than New Vegas, that's about it since...well...Fallout 3 lol
    Stercus Accidit

Default What?

Hah, I'll be honest, there hasn't been a lot of gaming since I've left. Theres certainly been more artwork, but not a lot of gaming (also, joined the navy, but thats another story, hahah).

I've been recently fixated with the STALKER series, as well as playing minecraft and some other tittles I've dug out of the old boxes of games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeon
    KK will fix this eventually.

I was always looking for full loot PVP games so i play Darkfall Online from release [nearly 2 years] and tried Mortal Online. DF is good but you need to grind hard to be PvP vialable and MO will prolly fall soon as it got insane amount of bugs and unfinished things. Also i enjoy World of Tanks [its like CS but in tanks lul]. I dont see any good/interesting MMO comming soon [besides BP that i will give a try for sure] so i wait for Deus Ex 3.
    Neptune - Purity....

Quote Originally Posted by FarSight
    MO will prolly fall soon as it got insane amount of bugs and unfinished things.
    uhm... nc has had this for 8 years now!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast