Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    oh great, some american dick (as in, a dick that by chance is american, from utah (sandy), not a dick because he's american), prolly from the forums here, ip 75.162.109.55, has been trying to hijack my steam account. could some GM see which forum accounts use this ip?
    What does steam have to do with NC?

Send a report to abuse@qwest.net (Qwest Communications Company, LLC)

But i doubt it would have any effect since they probably use dynamic IP assignment. You would have to know the exact date/time for them to find out the user.

The best and only way to protect your account (in any respect) is to have a real complicated password. And also be sure that your Gameaccounts have a different password than your email-adress

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus
    What does steam have to do with NC?
    mostly cuz i posted about steam and how many games i have on these forums :P tnx for the email, I have exact date time, since the email is sent immediately after the request

edit: I mailed them about it, as far as I can tell the attempt was unsuccessful, but still lame as hell
    Last edited by Biglines; 17-10-10 at 22:03.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Phoenix Ltd- Chief of Security james_finn's Avatar

In gaming i've been playing mostly Borderlands, EvE, LoTR, Fallout 3 etc.

*cough* Bram, yes I saw the comment *cough*

In RL since Neocron launched I've:
    * Nearly failed my A-Levels (damn neo-crack :P)
    * Got my integrated Masters degree in Physics
    * Nearly got my PhD (~6 months)

Good job I stopped playing, damn MC5 and G0D

The Don sends his regards rob444's Avatar
    Sweden where polarbears are walking the streets.

I've not really ended up anywhere. I started playing WoW/EVE/AoC after Neocron but I never played nearly long enough as I did with Neocron. I miss neocron a lot and yes I know it's free now but if there isn't much population around I get bored very easily and it'll just end up wasting disk space in the end ...
    /Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rob444
    I've not really ended up anywhere. I started playing WoW/EVE/AoC after Neocron but I never played nearly long enough as I did with Neocron. I miss neocron a lot and yes I know it's free now but if there isn't much population around I get bored very easily and it'll just end up wasting disk space in the end ...
    seemed pretty busy last night and if everyone takes that attitude we'll get nowhere !!
    Give it a go, got nothing to lose now!
    Titan: Cronos (HC Tank) Newb | Cronos- (Rifle Spy +Poke)

Quote Originally Posted by rob444
    Theres plenty of activity in NC atm tbh.. 6-7% at night aint bad.. And plenty opfights

I have strayed off the path of mmo's with work and family life taking over most of it. Most of my spare time is spent developing applications in vb.net and occasionally playing the odd game - mostly BFBC2 multiplayer (obviously) and Stalker COP single player - can't wait for the new Stalker due in 2012.

Other MMO's I've tried are: City of Heros, Everquest 2, WoW, WAR, D&D Online. None of them compare to Neocron, they don't even come close!

Strom Alchofrolic [79/63] Rifle Spy on Terra
    Fates [46/46] PPU on Terra
    Narko [43/47] Rifle PE on Titan

I was pretty young when I first got into Neocron, I was only 14 or something. Now I'm 23. Since then I've gotten into World of Warcraft (which I've played on and off since it was released), Aion, Guild Wars and Anarchy Online. I'm sure Danae will remember some of the animosity between the Neocron and AO communities back in the day.

Played a little RF Online and a little Guild Wars, I hardly play games anymore to be fair, I would play Neocron again if the populations went up.

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

Just in case anyone is thinking of picking up Global Agenda any time soon since Hi-Rez bought the Tribes franchise, this site seems to rotate 30% off codes:

http://www.globalagendacodes.com/

FN i been watching some pvp videos seems cool. like unreal/planetside style game. i may have to give it a go. just one question is there always pvp action at all times of the day?

I heard Global agenda pvp is instanced like battlegrounds WoW, no real "ganking". This is true?
    GENJI 4 PRESIDENT 2012 2016

Well, i couldnt take many other games when i left NC so i stopped playing computer games in general, except some snes classics and ut2k4.

When i left NC i took my A levels, and spend my time at college now. This and my friends keep me busy
    Mitglied beim V.z.R.d.W.v.d.E.u.d.M.d.K . eV
    Verein zur. Rettung der Welt vor dem Einfall und der Machtergreifung der Kacknubs!

Quote Originally Posted by XaNToR
    Well, i couldnt take many other games when i left NC so i stopped playing computer games in general, except some snes classics and ut2k4.

When i left NC i took my A levels, and spend my time at college now. This and my friends keep me busy
    Legend. Long time no speak!

Similar story here really (except for the A levels; I'd already finished mine when I started NC). I don't do a lot of gaming these days... I play a bit of Starcraft 2 from time to time, and regularly re-check NC in the hope that it's all gone back to how it was 6 years ago.

Oh, and what have I ended up doing?

uhhhm...

I set up a pretty impressively large custom Android ROM community called VillainROM. Google it.
    Last edited by L0KI; 19-11-10 at 17:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Phil
    Theres plenty of activity in NC atm tbh.. 6-7% at night aint bad.. And plenty opfights
    Okay. I've logged on every other night for the past 7 days, and not seen more than 40%...

Am I picking the wrong time?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast