Gimme my kami...

Quote Originally Posted by [K1]Luke
    But there's nothing really to reimberse unless you are paying the subscription

sssshhhhh youll ruin it for the rest of us

not that I even think for a minute that compensation would be in the future for this as they did give notice of downtime, and the extended downtime would surely fall into the "shit happens/did you really think it was gonna go according to plan" category. whereas the last time nc was down and they gave out comps was when the servers just crashed and were down over 2 weeks.

but it would be nice to know then what i know now cause what i got for compensation the last time was just plain stupid to get.

with that in mind happy easter monday

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi
    Today (5th April 2010) is Easter Monday in Germany which is a national holiday, due to this the earliest likely update would probably be some time tomorrow. However, please appreciate this is not a guarantee of an update.

Once we know the latest, you guys will be first to know.

Your continued patience is appreciated.
    Thanks! To me this IS an update... Not just some kind of meaningless "as quick as possible" crap but rather exactly the kind of honest info that sets my expectations to a reasonable level and refills my patience

I just keep wondering why someone didn't say anything like this BEFORE easter holidays started. Although I guessed and assumed that nothing would be done during these holidays, no official announcement was ever made about it to set expectations accordingly...

Nobody will be working on the servers during easter holidays - fine, that's reasonable - but what's so hard about just saying so
    Last edited by Noldus; 05-04-10 at 16:50. Reason: rewrote a line to make more sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Noldus
    Thanks! To me this IS an update... Not just some kind of meaningless "as quick as possible" crap but rather exactly the kind of honest info that sets my expectations to a reasonable level and refills my patience
    Yes! I agree, these kinds of updates as often as possible please, and in the official threads if possible.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Agree with the two posters above me

Agree with the three posters above me.
    Characters: Jonas Uriel(Resser/repper spy), Crusade(HC tank), Troilus(APU), Dash Cunning(RC PE), Jonas Gabriel(Driver/Droner/Belt hacker), Jonas Raphael(RC Spy), Jonas Zarachiel (PC Spy), Cressida(PPU).
    Proud Defender of York

I agree with the 7 pages.

Update?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Update?

Where ?

wru neocrack!? Making me play SC2 beta

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
    wru neocrack!? Making me play SC2 beta
    Pff.. Thats nothing, im playing Dragon Age ( ) atm, just because i need something to play....

(cant do anything fun outside atm, since i had a "mild" accident on my mountain bike 2 days ago, and havent been able to do anything physical since )

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Cool rhubard and rubbish - I ate spicy chicken with pork entrails last night

notice some strange forum problems..

Could not find phrase 'badlogin'

this aside: Since NC was announced as being down, I hotfooted it to Thailand. really nice place. Currently in Khorat and was wandering around some temples. Wish you were here ;P Bye.

(Yes, NC is down. I pay to play, but shit happens and mistakes are made [insert datacentre cock up beyound KK's control here]. Yes, they could have shut NC down a long time ago, and we would all have been rather sad. I am certain that they do not make money out of this game. Well, fuck me backwards with a rusty barge pole ; There is a recession on and they still kept the servers up! I am amazed, and extreamly impressed and flaltered that in this gimme gimme money money world there are companies that frankly, really give a shit, and still have a sence of loyalty to people who play an excellent game [If it were not excellent then we would have left by now and we are still here]. Call me a fanboi, but I have always been impressed. As Nid said, and I paraphased, they could have dropped the servers but kept these up because we a lucky gits: I am quite content with this! Rock on new servers, and when the new patch comes (and I don't really mind whether there is a new patch or not as it does not really effect me), then F.A.B! [ref Thunderbirds].

Over and out, zii.

Ps. Oooh, did I mention is nice and warm here.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Keep an eye out for the red shirts. Stay safe and enjoy your visit!

N

P.S. The Easter break put a crimp in our plans. Hopefully not too long to go now...
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by zii
    Ps. Oooh, did I mention is nice and warm here.
    It's not bad here either, least compared to previous weeks, even managed to have lunch outside :P

so go on then, make a thread with pictures from Thailand, u know u wanna
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Is not in Neocrons staff hands anymore to fix the servers.

So why should they give u something for playing a free Game ???
    isnt that enough saying u dont have to pay to play NC

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast