giggidi giggidi gooo Ghostface_Speak's Avatar

every single time stuff like that "happens"

if you guys cant afford the rent next time: just ask if someone could help out,jeezz
    Inspector Mittens

Quote Originally Posted by [K1]Luke
    I missed playing NC so much, I actually downloaded the offline demo of NC1, where you take the role of an NCA agent and the Twilight Guardians decide to attack the city.

It makes me think that, if NC3 ever turns up, there should be an offline story mode as well. Set it after the events of whatever happens in NC3, have the NC3 online storylines help build up to it, and that way when NC3 closes (like all things must, NC1 did ) then the final patch could be the bridge between the online and the offline versions of the game.

By the way that was free, I'm happy for you to use the idea

LMFAO I did the exact same thing that demo rocks voice actors n all.

There anyway to play the tutorial in the main game folder without making a new character?

need more neocrack!

im just hoping for no database problems would suck to come back naked level ten. (flashes back to nc1 english saturn server)
    Last edited by Chuck Norris; 01-04-10 at 18:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface_Speak
    every single time stuff like that "happens"

if you guys cant afford the rent next time: just ask if someone could help out,jeezz
    Yeah... Seems a little odd to me shutting down the "current" server before stuff is up and running on the new hardware. But then again, it's a known fact that this game has been running on a critically low budget for a long time and the KK team doesn't have much resources available to keep downtime to a minimum...

I'm actually surprised they're even upgrading the hardware at this time. I might be wrong but I've been guessing it has something to do with Black Prophecy server setup and they're sneaking the NC server into a free slot in the rack.

I'd like to say thanks for the update, although I wish you would just say a few words about progress during easter holidays. As previously stated you're reliant on a "third-party" and assuming this "third-party" are all off for easter holidays, should we expect at least another week of downtime or so???

Quote Originally Posted by Noldus
    Yeah... Seems a little odd to me shutting down the "current" server before stuff is up and running on the new hardware.
    Yea thats the way that a NORMAL company would do it..

should we expect at least another week of downtime or so???
    A month tbh

giggidi giggidi gooo Ghostface_Speak's Avatar

I'm actually surprised they're even upgrading the hardware at this time.
    "upgrading" in this case means "hey,that box still got 1,5gb RAM,lets pull 1gig out and sell it on ebay."

I mean..upgrading my ass,the server wont run better,this wont affect the netcode at all and what not.i call shinanigans
    Inspector Mittens

no one said they're upgrading?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

ill take some woc 3 pa's and gm spawned ionics please, thanks

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Phil
    Yea thats the way that a NORMAL company would do it..
    Honestly, guys, any NORMAL company would have closed their servers and left you out in the cold a long time ago. I'm glad we're not a NORMAL company. :/

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Honestly, guys, any NORMAL company would have closed their servers and left you out in the cold a long time ago. I'm glad we're not a NORMAL company. :/

N
    Grrrrrrrr.....
    *bows to Nids wisdom, and backs out of the room*

But yea gief GM spawned ion weapons!

But yea gief GM spawned ion weapons!
    Babe suits for all!
    Characters: Jonas Uriel(Resser/repper spy), Crusade(HC tank), Troilus(APU), Dash Cunning(RC PE), Jonas Gabriel(Driver/Droner/Belt hacker), Jonas Raphael(RC Spy), Jonas Zarachiel (PC Spy), Cressida(PPU).
    Proud Defender of York

Quote Originally Posted by Prom_STar
    Babe suits for all!
    Not that i care too much about having a babe suit.. But to make Vegah mad, BABE SUITS FOR ALL!!!!

N

all I can say is wow

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
    all I can say is wow
    He is right you know.

ya the forum moderator is right, A normal company would have ended it after nc1. But hey here we are now, so far from normal.

N

I completely understand the current issues going on with the game, but this is the worst attitude that you could choose to take to represent the company. You're essentially answering the complaints and questions with, "Well you're lucky to be getting anything at all". It's just such a dick attitude.

I know that's probably your shtick but you're speaking on the behalf of the company and the game here.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast