Thread: Fight broadcast

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

=D Ok well you can show me how then, if it's better than I'm all for it. as for the foot thing, it's not me it's my girl. I personally just want to climb down the moutains and play in the grass.

Thanks to everyone that watched, I know that there's at least 5 of you who saw Pimmel warping with no health, brand him the cheater he is!!

Anyway I'll have more tomorrow night, time permitting of course.

I enjoyed it most when you started aimbotting. Jk.

Hopefully people were watching that and not just idleing. I started frapsing when he was outrunning the trike.

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Fucking Pimmel, I had him like 3-4 times but the bitch just WAAAAAAAARPD!

He'll get what's coming to him the cheating swine. Until then I'll be broadcasting every night that I am on and AD are fighting at OPs.

Obviously I won't be broadcasting the sound because of Vent and until the first layer goes down I may keep the broadcast turned off or I'll be in plaza 1 so no one can watch just to get a hint of where we are attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by [K1]Luke
    He'll get what's coming to him the cheating swine. Until then I'll be broadcasting every night that I am on and AD are fighting at OPs.

Obviously I won't be broadcasting the sound because of Vent and until the first layer goes down I may keep the broadcast turned off or I'll be in plaza 1 so no one can watch just to get a hint of where we are attacking.
    cant you broadcast with a delay of lets say 10 minutes?

That would be great!

I could kill you then and watch it 10 minutes later on xfire

I ain't sure mate, I know the current delay is about 4 seconds but I can't see anything that would delay it anymore than that, I presume the 4 seconds is how long it takes to record the images, upload them then download them to you.

And you can't kill me Gamefreak!!! I type /set kill_self 1 whenever I get low just to stop people from having the honour of getting the last shot on me

I makroed that command (enter -> /set kill_self 1 -> enter) to "Alt + p"
    which is funny cause you can enhance this command by automatically get to your home appartment GR. Your enemy thinks you suddenly vanished until he sees your belt lying on the ground.

This is obviously a joke. I am never near to death :-P

Haha that's good dude, I macroed my aimbot to my left click so it only aims when I fire! But ssshhh don't tell the GM's

Quote Originally Posted by [K1]Luke
    Thanks to everyone that watched, I know that there's at least 5 of you who saw Pimmel warping with no health, brand him the cheater he is!!

Anyway I'll have more tomorrow night, time permitting of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanedax
    Fucking Pimmel, I had him like 3-4 times but the bitch just WAAAAAAAARPD!
    Who is he? Cowd?

No I think Cowd was on a droner spy, but he certainly moves like Cowd. When my tank is on low health I run at about 60% my normal speed, it seems to be the other way around for half of the people I fight :P

when u coming online?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Phil
    Who is he? Cowd?

nah but someone else just as bad i suppose, me and a dude were at crp when we came across that dude fire mobbing we killed him and a few mins after that some motheridliketo.....spy comes id bet thats who pimmel is came for some get back for his tank gettin spanked

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast