hehe, i seriously meant what activities you couldn't do anymore. I really don't believe making a new clean slate server will get bigger opfights, seeing as only people who like leveling etc would play there, meaning the fighters remain on the existing servers, of course I can only speak for myself, but opening a 3rd server will not get me to start over again

and what sort of opwars would you like to see again? biggest I've been in so far is about 6 (incl me) vs 10, but I guess that's not really big compared to nc1? (never played nc1 unless u count beta for a while)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

the old nc 1 fights were like more than 15 on 15. Those that remember saturn and the old fights between new dawn versus city were epic... 72 hour fights at soliko with shifts.
    I'm back. Fear The Red Douche.
    I R MINIC! HEAR ME ROAR!

Quote Originally Posted by mdares
    the old nc 1 fights were like more than 15 on 15. Those that remember saturn and the old fights between new dawn versus city were epic... 72 hour fights at soliko with shifts.
    We had something similar on Uranus.

I decided to start a war on Soliko against the German Alliance (no anti-German feelings on my part, btw. The alliance just happened to be German).

So, there we were... sYn versus 3 clans. There were LOADS of us on (20-30), so we took all of the North East OPs, ending with Soliko.

It was a Friday night, and I had to log off at 11pm as I was working on the saturday, so after we'd taken the OP, and defended it once, I logged off.

The following morning, before work, I logged in. It was 7am GMT. TEN of our guys were still on, defending the OP. Happy, I was. I went off to work, and finally got back online about 3pm that afternoon. To my suprise, there were around 20 sYn guys fighting at Soliko still. Five of them hadn't slept from the night before. Legends.

That was back when it all mattered though.

yeah those days wehre great...

op fights were something to be enjoyed and feared at the same time (getting that omnious message that your op has been hacked, then frantically getting guys together or sending out a spy to scout...)

i miss nc1 =(
    I'm back. Fear The Red Douche.
    I R MINIC! HEAR ME ROAR!

I miss fight nights. Never fought in them but loved to watch.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by mdares
    yeah those days wehre great...

op fights were something to be enjoyed and feared at the same time (getting that omnious message that your op has been hacked, then frantically getting guys together or sending out a spy to scout...)

i miss nc1 =(
    uhm, while the fights are smaller, opfighting is still alive? of course you need to be in an active clan.. (only 3 active clans atm)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    uhm, while the fights are smaller, opfighting is still alive? of course you need to be in an active clan.. (only 3 active clans atm)
    Is it not still a clip-fest? People sprinting around YOs in OPs etc?

OH, and the use of turrets meant we were able to defend our OPs against massively overwhelming numbers.
    I really, really miss turrets. They made OP fights more interesting.

Attacking clans really had to work at it to get in. Exactly how it should be.
    Last edited by L0KI; 26-11-09 at 10:40.

with my former clan : French Legendz, we used turrets to protect our OP ... why nobody use turrets anymore ??!

Kalonji
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonji Faya
    with my former clan : French Legendz, we used turrets to protect our OP ... why nobody use turrets anymore ??!

Kalonji
    french legends also used to do revenge only opwars....

no revenges only, of course we had a kami droner, sometimes a kami droner and a antiheal droner, but we had fighters too ...
    once in a OP that was about 3-4 month ago we were 12 clanmates fighting
    but now so many have left :/

Kalonji
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonji Faya
    of course we had a kami droner, sometimes a kami droner and a antiheal droner
    and you wonder why so many clans don't opfight anymore...

Default My Thoughts.

I think there should be a GR put nearer to regants legacy and to also get rid of cheats and fix the character classes so no are bugged i.e. skins, more hair stiles and so on.
    Bring on the new patch and disable the cheat. Well done KK

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Murphy
    I think there should be a GR put nearer to regants legacy and to also get rid of cheats and fix the character classes so no are bugged i.e. skins, more hair stiles and so on.
    regants is already very easy to level in, if it was also very easy to reach it would be too easy tbh

but cheats are the most important thing that has to get fixed

Default Agree

I agree 100% on the cheats but i still think there should be a gr in regants because it is a ball-ache to run back and forth when you have no ammo left or something breaks because you have to stop and run back and get sorted then run all the way back.
    Bring on the new patch and disable the cheat. Well done KK

Then level somewhere else if it is too hard for you -.-

There are many many level spots with GRs nearby. Just try to find them and dont go to stupid easy Regants Legacy, where everybody is.

Thats y i killed all the Levelers in Regants Legacy everyday (on Mars of course)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast