Thread: Us geeks rule!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Us geeks rule!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/05...urvey_results/

Obviously I totally agree with the results of this survey, naturally WoW players cannot be considered "geeks" as there are millions of them, so they would fall into the lower catagory!

NC players are huge geeks who are fantastic in bed (wonder if that'll attract more chicks to the game....). Also probably explains why Drom's are always smiling

Anna - lexx if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that

Hmmm. To pre-empt the obvious smartarse comments, we're going to note that the survey encompassed only those who were in a relationship. Obviously, were the poll to kick off with the question "Do you have, or have you ever had a partner?", we suspect that geekdom's bid for sexual glory would be dead before it started. ®
    do droms count as a partner?

anyway, tnx for that
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I hope so, I mean... umm... I don't know /coff

Anna - lexx if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that

Over 2/3 of people will believe almost anything you tell them if you do it with statistics.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

[ Edited ]
    Last edited by Habrok; 22-05-09 at 11:33. Reason: Flaming / Inappropriate
    Old Char Names: Skojax/Postagirl/Drevious/Prince/Thizzell Washington
    I now play 'Evil' on titan.. and i need frenz :'(

the myth and the concept Richard Slade's Avatar

Sadly that swings both ways, my über geek of a girlfriend suggested a strap-on today..... At breakfast...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    If it was bland and politically correct it would be utter crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Slade
    Sadly that swings both ways, my über geek of a girlfriend suggested a strap-on today..... At breakfast...
    well... i suppose some people might find that not so bad, but damn...
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

He lies, us geeks are never up early enough for breakfast!! (does your g/f have a friend? )

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Slade
    What's wrong with that, sounds like a great time.

I have a nice strap-on fry up followed by a tall glass of gimp for breakfast.

Wait...what is this about?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

It's about us geeks being uber sex magnets, although for some reason, the girls I tend to attract have their polarity set wrong and are frikken psycho bunny boilers.

Stick with the droms
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Talking

Drom's suck at cooking! Gotta get a woman who's good at cooking, great in bed, good looking and with no taste in men, then I'm set for life!

And on that day Satan will go to work in a snow plow.

Satan avoids me, my ex (Paola) is way too scary for him (see above - psychopathic tendancies of people who are attracted to me). Hell, she'd make the devil seem angelic, if it wasn't for the fact I'm used to you lot, I'd have gone insane!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast