Thread: Neocron is....

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

I thought this topic is about analogies for neocron?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

me either xD^^

+++++«The Neill effect.»+++++«It must be Neill.»+++++«Neill for everybody.»+++++«Neill, you'll love it!»+++++«Say it with Neill.»+++++«hhmmmmm... Neill.»+++++«Neillrific.»+++++«Neill moments.»+++++«Let your Neill flow.»+++++

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Neocron is like an ex-girlfriend you keep in contact with in the off chance she might put out. You sleep with her and you feel ashamed because it's not like how you remembered it.

i wrote something similar a while ago (4 years ish) and got laughed at for it. how times change
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Or maybe we both suffer terrible relationships and relate games to them to help us deal with our emotional train wreck of a life.

No?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Or maybe we both suffer terrible relationships and relate games to them to help us deal with our emotional train wreck of a life.

No?
    Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanedax
    Works for me.
    you work for me

Please patch the game. I mean it now; It's been well over a year.
    Clearly this guy is a WoW fan boi and has a small penis.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    i wrote something similar a while ago (4 years ish) and got laughed at for it. how times change
    Don't worry. I still laughed.

We've always said that if you start getting tired of things, take a break. You can't expect to play the same game for 7 years and not want a rest every now and then. We'll still be here.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Thank goodness for that, as far as being here is concerned. Because to be honest, I still find Neocron still one of the most fun, and unique MMOs that I've played, and even if I go off on a tangent and play whatever else is out there. I always find myself coming back xD

My only grievance is that there are not more people playing, but oh well maybe more people might discover NC when BP gets even more coverage. Probably not, but can't one dream?
    Drones are your friend!

No?

lol. thats deep hell demon. i feel like im sitting on a leather couch reading that with a guy in a tweed jacket with elbow patches looking over some horn rimmed spectacles at me with a rather serious look on his face

jokin aside its interesting to see how the community has changed. the people who are here now and actively part of the forum compared to say 2003-5. different topics of discussion. definitely a lot less flame wars. i havent seen many threads that get canned for that in a while. also a lot less stuff spilling out from the game in to the forums too be it server politics discussions etc.

one could argue the moderating is better now but i think its a case of a lot less idiots seem to come to the forum to sound off these days than days past. this is definitely a good thing.

reading the nerd stories however was cool. its a shame laemin isnt around anymore. im sure there would be some fun to be had in todays neocron
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Well niddy as you know ive been around for a wee bit, I think the thing that always bring's people back to NC, and lurking in the wings for something to happen is KK's game brings real true raw emotion to the player. I mean you feel as if your not playing a GAME so to speak, but you are IN the game, ive played quite a few MMO'S over the years and ive found NONE that gave me the heart pounding palm sweating shakes as this game, Ive made friends battled enemy's, flown, drove a scooter with MISSLE'S no less ..( i mean how cool is that) i think reactor has hit on a almost perfect balance between GAME and REALITY.

This game has something that no other game ive played has..It has character, And personally i think its because there IS danger behind every corner, there is no restrictions on the players creativity, Your not locked down by some ************ gm with what you can say or do, you can make your little d00d be who YOU want him to be.. The game is topnotch, just needs a lil tlc, i think with the right tweaks and some serious attention to the smarter players in our player base this game will not only never die, it will become something that most gamers dream about having...a game that last's forever.

well thats my lil speech, im back in afghanistan again lol, so let me go back outside to the dust and heat, someone drink a beer for me !!

Oh one more thing, ive noticed a couple things that could be improved upon, nothing big..but just things that i thought where left half finished..does anyone else feel that things where started and not finished ?

i was thinkin bout this and had to add this...when we had a decent playerbase..i cant ever remember a time when there wasn't someone to kill or something to do..there was never a time i had to WAIT around for a raid or something of that nature.
    Last edited by THE_TICK!!!!; 02-08-09 at 21:27. Reason: forgot somthing

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen One
    you work for me
    Your mom works for me.

Default Yeah

It is just a great game thats the things about it and people play so much because of that i used to play for atleast 8 hours a day to 2 days straight and i loved it and still do so hopefully i will get some cash and buy a new pc and come back to the game. It is like heroin... highly addicitive.

Sorry for causing any offence if you find the quote about heroin offensive.

get some punctuation please techno
    [ Signature removed for violation of the forum rules - Nidhogg ]

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Mess
    get some punctuation please techno
    now thats not nice

Well I for one have flamed this game non-stop since the start of NC2 and late NC1, hated KK, hated GMs, and hate dying. But I seem to constantly come back to check the forums once out of a few months and hope to see somethings changed. Why? Its totally different.

For one it lives up to the whole MMOFPS, team support, diverse gameplay, & strategic battles. Also the skill system is a major++, I think what hurts it for me is that most battles happen in the mornings for me (GMT -8) and later in the evening when I can play no ones really on and out of whack synchs that make you alt+f4.

Long story short, awesome gameplay & great team battles. No more lock and button tapping.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast