Quote Originally Posted by zii

22 mins or so each episode. Rather short. Lots of cuts. Verict awaits this evening as I don't even know if I can receive Dave. I had never heard of the channel until yesterday!
    Not missing much. Shows Top Gear so much it can induce brain tumours. Occassionally they will show a good show like Bottom, Red Dwarf and Mock the Week. Sadly even then they are only a few episodes, which they repeat so much you'll think you're in ground hog day.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

the special effects in the tv shop probably cost more than the special effects combined in the early series :S
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

This last episode better be good. There better be tits in it. Only thing that can save it.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

the other hologram's tits werent bad tbh
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I'd show her my red dwarf

UMF!!!

Oh bollocks I knew it was some sort of despair squid but...fuck! Did they really have to go with the cop out ending! That is bad writing!

Nothing wrong with that ending. It tied up a few loose ends quite nicely. And I always knew these past three decades weren't real...
    Hoder
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Are you questioning the authority of the NEOCRON POLICE DEPARTMENT???«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

apart from the total "oh come on fans, we only did these episodes to try and get some more made, so put on your fanboi hats and buy the dvds", i kinda liked these new episodes, proper red dwarf ending imho.

Blog Entries

Could anyone message me and direct me where to find this for my dear husband? :P ^^ He's made me watch episode after episode of Red Dwarf on dvds!

Check ya PM's, love.

I liked the fact they often referred to Seasons 9 and 10, which as every anorak knows, don't actually exist. Its a cheeky way of completely ignoring the cliffhanger ending of Season 8. In fact, its a cheeky way of ignoring every season after 5... isn't it? They never did make it clear when it takes place, although I guess continuity errors are what makes Red Dwarf the program that it is!
    "Decent women are like Zargerus belts; if you're lucky enough to get your hands on one, chances are you don't meet the requirements."

It's all shits and giggles.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Phew. I watched the final installment and I liked it.

The actual three episodes were really one episode, but Dave had split these up. Mine were 22 mins and I had commented on crap editing earlier, but the copy I watched was with the advertisements edited out so ignore my previous comment.

So, typical RD ending. Fun. Dave has a goal to find his babe.

they were on youtube too, dunno if they are removed yet

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234