Thread: Player shops

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Kanedax I would be interested in that setup. I have a non woc rifle pe sat around doing sweet fa at the moment. I think it would be fun to bring him out again.

the last time Rab and me had fun with our pe's was when we fought those guys from sxr.... Pantho and someone else but the name escapes me. It might have been bane- but it wasnt chosen one. I forget who anyway.

Good times. 2 low tech pain easer pes vs 2 xbow pes and THEY had to zone, alot. *giggles*
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Yeah....I got hammered last night and forgot to post it, as will likely be the case tonight, anyhow I'm sure it'll be up some time this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    Kanedax I would be interested in that setup. I have a non woc rifle pe sat around doing sweet fa at the moment. I think it would be fun to bring him out again.

the last time Rab and me had fun with our pe's was when we fought those guys from sxr.... Pantho and someone else but the name escapes me. It might have been bane- but it wasnt chosen one. I forget who anyway.

Good times. 2 low tech pain easer pes vs 2 xbow pes and THEY had to zone, alot. *giggles*
    the story you told me was with bane.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim

dreaming is fun...

Please patch the game. I mean it now; It's been well over a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Clearly this guy is a WoW fan boi and has a small penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen One
    dreaming is fun...
    Howd you like my APU tonight buddeh?

Base PSI 87'

Heres the setups guys first one is just drugged second one is ppu buffed and drugged

Santa "WantaFantaGrope" Boob Heavyporker's Avatar

Holy FOOKING Crahn! That NSkiller looks REAAAALLLLY snazzy. That's a far cry from the neoskiller whatosist I used... oh, Crahn, back in like 2000. Fuck. I'm decreipt.

how come you chose resist psi? if its sheilds dont work so good how will that help?

and he has no healing for the sake of reaching for the higher guns. interesting design dude. im gonna mess with it a little i think but thanks for the heads up on that. im just curious as to how u were going with this one.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Something is wrong.

Resist psi actually does work now, I've got that same psi setup on my PE and he only takes 100 damage without buffs from my full reticle closed APU doing fire apoc the other spells do less.

Also healing can be done with survival kits and tl 16 nanite heal tool. Works just as well as psi heal. If you feel like putting 5 more pts in to hlth (75 hlth) you can use the tl 40 heal tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanedax
    Resist psi actually does work now, I've got that same psi setup on my PE and he only takes 100 damage without buffs from my full reticle closed APU doing fire apoc the other spells do less.

Also healing can be done with survival kits and tl 16 nanite heal tool. Works just as well as psi heal. If you feel like putting 5 more pts in to hlth (75 hlth) you can use the tl 40 heal tool.
    i think only resists psi only works good on spys,

PE's can use all the shields and some blessed ones...even a resist buff if they spec for it...i cant seem my self ever NOT using shields...but opions vary

plus im old school, gotta keep it that way

Please patch the game. I mean it now; It's been well over a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Clearly this guy is a WoW fan boi and has a small penis.

i think only resists psi only works good on spys,

PE's can use all the shields and some blessed ones...even a resist buff if they spec for it...i cant seem my self ever NOT using shields...but opions vary

plus im old school, gotta keep it that way
    Nah it works good for PEs too, trust me, I'm a proctologist.

I hadn't considered the experimental foot... This is interesting!

I wouldn't set my main up like that in a million years... I just love my psi cast PAD too much! Oh, and I can't stand 3 drug setups any more. You're viable for a maximum of 20 minutes, then you need to take a 6 minute break. That's incredibly poor.

At least with 2 drugs you can last for half an hour before taking a break!

Plus, I finally switched back to pistols. It was only a matter of time...

101 Dex (non-PA), XBow/Psi using PE... All I need to do is sort out that exp foot, and by the looks of it.... I need to pick better armour too. I have Heavy Kevlar & inqui, whereas, you have a nice balance of everything.

I need to re-work this, me thinks

Thanks for the post Kanedax!

@ Doc: I use the TL 40 Nanite tool to heal. It actually does more than the Psi heal, strangely.

Oh, and we COMPLETELY de-railed this 'Player Shops' thread.
    Last edited by L0KI; 24-03-09 at 18:53.

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI
    Oh, and we COMPLETELY de-railed this 'Player Shops' thread.
    Lol that you did Ah well, I got an answer to my question - player shops are not an official feature
    "FREEZE ! Or I'll fill you full of ... Little yellow bolts of light ?" :: John Crichton :: Farscape :: Premiere Episode

dreaming is fun...
    He said it wasn't Chosen One; which it wasn't.

It was Bane & Pantho. Pantho was using XBow & RoLH iirc, and we used Pain Easers.

I have taken LoMs again, and I'm back to rifles. Reaper & RoG - no PA. It's slightly gimped defensively, but still fun, and I don't have to wear a PA. I loathe PA.

I MIGHT switch the Reaper for a PE... but they truly suck now.

If you've got WoC, try to get a hold of the swat rifle, it's sexy fish indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    If you've got WoC, try to get a hold of the swat rifle, it's sexy fish indeed.

i have one . thas what i wanna use no pa :/
    Something is wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast