Poping in to say hello to all. Thinking about the old good NC times. And base hoping

Might reactivate next month to see how the game is these days, think it will be the third time by now. Last time I stayed as a paying customer for 6 months. Hopefully it will be the same now again.

Anyway hope all are fine and maybe see you ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by DigestiveBiscui
    LOL this game is still going?

This Game will NEVER Die fully it will always keep poping back up again and again i think this is the 4th time i have come back and i am enjoying it more then ever befor

Quote Originally Posted by Felakin
    Poping in to say hello to all. Thinking about the old good NC times. And base hoping

Might reactivate next month to see how the game is these days, think it will be the third time by now. Last time I stayed as a paying customer for 6 months. Hopefully it will be the same now again.

Hell for €5 a month give it a go!

Closed - Until Further Notice

LAWLZ. i just had to read through half this thread to remember my forum name. I think my other accounts got deleted or something.....when are they adding another big update to this game? I'll come back then because i haven't played in forever and they haven't even updated it since then LAWLZ
    Terra- Skojax/Drevious/Postagirl

Default holy shit

I can't believe it's been almost 7 years since I first downloaded Neocron and said to my self, this is the best game ever made... Do you realize how many sleepless days I had playing this game, leveling up 24/7 and killing everyone I could to make a name for myself...

I just came back from a 14 month deployment in Iraq. I am now in the US Army as an Infantryman grunt, been in for 2 years now. I love my job and country.

It also took me about 15 minutes of browsing the forums to remember my forum name, it's been that long. What made me come back here? Now that I'm home, I just bought a new computer and I don't know what game to buy... I was looking at all kinds of new games and some how, NC came to mind... looks like alot has changed, even more so than when NC2.0 first came to be. I wouldn't know where to begin LOL.

This is the only game I ever played that I grew attached too, cmon 7 years later? There's games I've played for less than a month and forgot it for good. It's not just the game, it's the people you play with... for those who remember me and the g00d times, give me a shout sometime... would love to catch up...

nice to see thanatos, nidhogg and snowcrash still around.. hope the years have been kind to you

(edit: oh, and of course Odin, how could i forget you ;p)

-FBI/Parad0x
    Last edited by FBI; 11-03-09 at 05:28.

Welcome back.

Wow, I can't believe it's been that long either.... We're old
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Welcome back, I just started playing a bit myself too, but unfortunately most clans on Terra are Euro so I'm having a hard time finding a clan that's on the same time as me. All the clans that have OP's (mostly Faceless Legion) don't really play during our time.
    Achievement Unlocked: Beta 4 Runner

I actually came back a few days ago, all my old accounts are banned so i had to start a trial. the game seems to have a decent amount of players, logged on today to see 12% which is more than it had last time i was playing hardcore.

sup para! long time.. yea its hard to believe i started playing this game so long ago, and even harder to believe its still running. NC was truely one of the best games i have ever played (when it had good population).

Only problem is the terra server is overrun with EU players so hope you are bilingual.

This is DX-Defender btw.. seems even my forum account is banned

ingame as MadSin

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Just a quick tip. We're always happy to see old customers come back and say "hi", but if you were previously permanently banned from the forums it probably isn't a great idea to advertise that too widely!

Once a ban is permanent we have to enforce it no matter how long it's been because otherwise we would get into arguments about who should be allowed to post and who shouldn't, which would be unfair on some people.

Besides, DX-Defender, you may not remember why you were banned, but we do!

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbilly
    Only problem is the terra server is overrun with EU players so hope you are bilingual.
    You don't have to be bi or trilingual but might have to have Bablefish close to hand

well, i've logged into my account and been wandering the wastes as i did a few years ago. i forgot just how fun this game really is. Shame there's not many people around anymore, but the ones i have seen are friendly enough, which is good.

if you see me or one of my alts wandering around, please, just leave me be :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    A group of nerds feel oppressed and want a place to build their Star Trek model kits. They go into the wastelands and build Tech Haven. Geeks.
    To this day the Twilight Guardian still haven't fucking grown up.
    Population is low in Neocron (nothing new there).

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Hello.

Is it me you're looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet
    Hello.

Is it me you're looking for?
    No its me, nah j/k
    Tried of other so called "full loot pvp game that involved player skill" [too much aimless AoE spamfest]. Hope servers are up, dling now.
    Neptune - Purity....

En attente de qualification Jorille's Avatar

Fun to see so many vets on the forum and so few peoples in the game!

For myself I restart few weeks ago when I receive a mail that my accounts are reopen and free, and the nostalgia of old day came back at the very moment I look the login screen.

I play a bit but, since I’m French, I don’t meet a lot’s of peoples except when I cant sleep in the morning

Nouveau joueur et potentiel nouveau joueur lisez ceci : http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118946

Quote Originally Posted by Felakin

Well to quote myself I am on my way back ingame in a few weeks. Have to sort a few bills before I will reopen the account.

See you all later.