Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [OT] Bit of a dilemma

My friend is getting married and has asked me and another friend to organise the stag do as she doesnt trust the grooms mates to do it, the groom is fine with this btw.
    Now the argument we are having at the moment is about the stripper, I say it should be a fit one but the other "organiser/prude" reckons they should be of a very full figure to avoid embarrassment of a stiffy.
    I mean no disrespect to ladies of the fuller form but for me I like a girl with a distinguishable waist & hips & to me a stiffy = money well spent.
    But I can also see her point about the whole embarrassment thing
    Anyway seeing as u lot are mostly guys & its not the sort of question u ask ur Dad, I thought i'd ask u

So if it were u, which would prefer???

TIA as always
    xxx
    I've never had a headache!

get him a hot girl for christ sake
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    It is rumoured that somewhere in one of the caves you can find Excalibur, still waiting for the once and future king to draw it from the Stone.

N
    stupidgliderreqsaretoohigh

I always thought the whole point was its his last chance to have a good perv at another woman before the marriage. Get the fit one.

And you can bet if his mates were planning it, they would have alot more embarrassing things than an erection planned.

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

If there is no stripper this bachelor party fails.

KANEDAX HAS SPOKEN!

Banned User

get a midget.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Take him to a brothel and you can all fuck together all night long with lots of whores. Whats the point of a stripper!

lol get a hot stripper Nymph, blokes will have their eyes on her rather at each others trousers, besides its expected to get a hard one in those circumstances, i dont think anyone would be offended lol, it would proberly be more embarrassing it they didnt lol

Just think "whats a boner between friends?"
    Cerbitank : Cerbious : Typhoon : Cerby : Cerberus Constructor : Cerberus Researcher : MultiCerb : Cerb

diy

ok joking aside. get the hot one and he will love you for doin it and he will be very chuffed with himself undoubtably.

get the munter and all the others will love you as they will have a wicked time laughing and taking the piss out of him for months or even years to come.

the needs of the one or the needs of many. thats a debate
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Reaction77
    I always thought the whole point was its his last chance to have a good perv at another woman before the marriage. Get the fit one.
    My thoughts exactly. It's part of the wedding and hopefully the one time he will experience a stag night. Don't ruin it it by getting a bloater. He'll think "Is that it? My only stag night is... This!". Get the hot chick definitely.

BTW you're a good person for fighting this corner.
    For your prudish friends hen night, get her a Danny DeVito lookalike for her stripper. See if she thanks you.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Get the fit one.

The main reason.... let's go with the scenario that you hire a fat o' gram, or whatever they're called. She's dancing around him, and rubs up against his "area". Let's say she catches him just right, and he gets the stiffy with the enormous stripper...

Imagine the humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI
    Get the fit one.

The main reason.... let's go with the scenario that you hire a fat o' gram, or whatever they're called. She's dancing around him, and rubs up against his "area". Let's say she catches him just right, and he gets the stiffy with the enormous stripper...

Imagine the humiliation.
    This is also true. Not to mention the fact that some blokes get excited just to have a large breast in the face regardless of who's on the end of it.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by Reaction77
    Bah, u can still have a good perv while married, its human nature, aslong as u dont touch its all good

Thanks for the help guys, am using u lot as proof as its getting a bit heated between me and the prude. Might go full on and get one that does Sambuka body shots just to piss her off a bit more.
    Her plan is sit down meal (fair enough, coat the stomach etc) Bowling, then a club, as the bloke is in his forties apparently that means he doesnt like fun.

My plan, something in the day maybe but not sure what, ideas very welcome then something to eat like pizza, curry etc , few pubs then the club with the stripper and drinking games.

Was trying to make for a certain weekend in Blackpool but he has to stay within a 10 mile radius lol.
    This is his second attempted marriage to the same girl but the first wedding didn't happen as the idiots actually had the stag/hen do's the night before the wedding and he got arrested for pissing against the door of the church he was due to be married in and when the vicar found out he refused to marry them. True story. Hence the bride insisting on supervision this time round
    I've never had a headache!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphette79
    Bah, u can still have a good perv while married, its human nature, aslong as u dont touch its all good

Thanks for the help guys, am using u lot as proof as its getting a bit heated between me and the prude. Might go full on and get one that does Sambuka body shots just to piss her off a bit more.
    Her plan is sit down meal (fair enough, coat the stomach etc) Bowling, then a club, as the bloke is in his forties apparently that means he doesnt like fun.

My plan, something in the day maybe but not sure what, ideas very welcome then something to eat like pizza, curry etc , few pubs then the club with the stripper and drinking games.

Was trying to make for a certain weekend in Blackpool but he has to stay within a 10 mile radius lol.
    This is his second attempted marriage to the same girl but the first wedding didn't happen as the idiots actually had the stag/hen do's the night before the wedding and he got arrested for pissing against the door of the church he was due to be married in and when the vicar found out he refused to marry them. True story. Hence the bride insisting on supervision this time round

what a fuckin legend. whens the stag do. i wanna come
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

sounds like that can get into enough trouble with out u there doc :P

Nymph for the daytime bit how about a bit of paint ball?
    Cerbitank : Cerbious : Typhoon : Cerby : Cerberus Constructor : Cerberus Researcher : MultiCerb : Cerb

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphette79

Just a thought....but using the NC community as an example....LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast