Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    BP wll be. Count on it.

N
    BP is code name for Neocron 3, you watch!

cut that Eve clone and update NC!

Please patch the game. I mean it now; It's been well over a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Clearly this guy is a WoW fan boi and has a small penis.

Talking

ye what that nub just said :P

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Aww.....I got edited for trolling.

I'll judge BP when I get to play it. As far as NC is concerned, like I said in my post that got edited (and I'll try to do it this time without coming off as a troll) , fixing the bugs and the balancing/net code (updating the game on a new engine) etc. is not as important as increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the support team. Granted I don't know if there are extenuating circumstances i.e. the GM team helping work on BP and so on. It just seems that when it comes to anything aside from the general, run of the mill support like belts getting stuck in a wall or something that it is hard to get things done.

While I do appreciate what Chenoa has done in conjunction with Garfield with the events I think that things could be done a bit differently that would help with the enjoyability and over all experience of the events and maybe even the game in general. Of course, I would have to know exactly what the GM's are and are not capable of before I can realistically come up with specific ideas.

gms are not kk, the gm_ are gms, kk_ are kk afaik the gm_ are all volunteers
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by DARK_Overfiend
    if you wanted neocron to continue... the basic cost.. of sum of some millions... would make KK happier to give it away...

then you' want to upgrade the engine... to something more recent which also could cost upto 1/4 million or more.

like:
    Unreal3 Engine
    Source
    CrytTek
    Farcry2 Engine
    Neon - EGO Game Technology
    Gamebryo™ 2.6
    Icarus Studios Platform.

etc.
    actually in one of the other threads engines were discussed at like 5k...
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    gms are not kk, the gm_ are gms, kk_ are kk afaik the gm_ are all volunteers
    That's all semantics. Ultimately they both provide support. Like I said I'd need to know what they are capable of doing in order to make form any informed thoughts on the matter. I'm not calling them bad people or saying that they're not doing their job I'm just giving my opinion based on the information I have, if I was to have more information that opinion might be different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12