Thread: About Melee....

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    The damage boost would be acceptable if range was reduced a bit more. As it stands it is odd I can punch something several feet away from me with my fists no where near them.
    Try killing a wolf who's walking away from you! Miss nearly every shot, but that's another issue

Closed - Until Further Notice

I think range should depend on the weapon.

Fists and knives should have very little range, where as swords, bats and claws (possibly) should have a longer range.

Despite us not having the need to reload we still have short range and shit damage. If we have bigger and better damage then yay!
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

i know you have a short range and there's the chance of missing even when you're close to your target (netcode...?).

but in fact, the short range doesn't really matter, because your enemies can't escape. no para... this makes melees quite powerful, even by now.

try catching/escaping a melee in an op fight... its not impossible, but its tricky. and whilst the others struggle to keep their crosshair closed, you keep beating the shit out of them

Its a pissload easier to hit someone point-blank with a gun than it is to hit with a melee.

The most gimping thing about melee isnt the damage, its the terrible method in which they aim. With any of the guns, if you fire while not being perfectly aiming at the target and quickly bring the crosshair on the target, it'll hit. With melee, it's simply hit or miss. Coupled with the bogus netcode, they're impossible win at 1v1.

And I always hear the "wah wah, but you don't need ammo." That's horseshit, stamboosters are our ammo and they're 10x as lame as a few second break. You're lucky not to hit an empty quickslot at the rate you'd be spamming to keep up with the ridiculous stam drain the weapons and running causes.

Ofc OP fight would be a completely different story, but everything else is pretty much balanced for 1v1 (minus apu, which is another class widely regarded as an OP fighter)

Keine Macht dem Benzinkartell MotorMike's Avatar

try catching/escaping a melee in an op fight... its not impossible
    escaping = Stealth
    melees go crazy about stealthing arround them an fire them down

catching is true hard ( because of netcode etc speed)
    "Mache ich dir Angst ?" - "Ja" - "Ist es meine Narbe?" - "Nein, es ist dein Auto !!"

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Still

/signed for melee needing a boost =[
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

Default Yup

Played melee and here is my feedback :

Devil Grace do NOTHING in term of damage

The only viable weapon, not draining too much staminas are : vein and zun
    The other weapon doing a bit damage but way too high stamina drain are : peace and blade of ceres

Basically a melee is easy to kill and do no damage. I miss the old paw of bear !

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011