Default [OT] Multiplay i-35

Hi all,

I am interested in attending this event, not only as a gamer, but to promote my business. The clan that we sponsor is attending, and have asked if we want to come along.

The reason for my post, is that 90% of gaming sites are blocked for me at work, and all I have managed to find so far is that it is being held from October 31st to November 3rd, somewhere in the Midlands.

Could someone that knows/with full internet access let me know:

- How much it costs per person
    - Where it's being held
    - If there are still seats available

In addition to the above, if you're attending, please let me know!

Has anyone here been to one of the i-Series events before? I've never really been too keen on it, but as the clan we are sponsoring are attending, wearing our T-Shirts, I semi feel obliged to attend!

Thanks in advance.

Doesn't Work suck in that regard same boat as you m8 sorry

Closed - Until Further Notice

I live in the midlands and I heard of this. However, I was put off the price £70 quid per person. That's all I know.

Left4day is gonna be shown there.

Oh and it takes place in november sometime.

Wish I could be more help.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Friday 31st Oct 2008 to Monday 3rd Nov 2008
    Multiplay i35
    United Kingdom in Stoneleigh Park

thats from reason gamings site. they are sending a cs team apparently. should be nice.

where stoneleigh park is i dont know but neither do multiplays forums by the looks of it. could be a laugh though. i might go if i can get a ticket.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

From what I saw on the video it looks very nice, Stoneleigh park is just off the M42 by the looks of it, but i'm not too sure

I think it's in Warwickshire - near Coventry.
    Not too far for you Doc!

Dependant upon cost, I'm going to try and get some tickets sorted through the business mate. I'll contact you to let you know.

Do you still play the cron btw Doc?

Not seen you around, and don't have you on MSN!

Loki,

I attended i31 as a player, and i32 and i34 with the company i used to work for, working on their exhibition stand.

Multiplay moved the venue after i33, as they used to run the event at the Newbury Racecourse, but it's now based at Stoneleigh Park, which is also the national agricultural centre. Stoneleigh is just down the road from Coventry and Warwick.

At the event they have one very large hall for the 2000 or so gamers that attend the event, then they also have a similarly large hall for the exhibition and main stage, which they use to show gaming tournament finals and various other events.

i34 was a great event, it's the biggest LAN party in the UK, and also pretty good as a social event, funnily enough. This is mainly because alot of clans tend to meet up at the event after talking to each other online.

Incidentally, which clan are you sponsoring?

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI
    I think it's in Warwickshire - near Coventry.
    Not too far for you Doc!

Dependant upon cost, I'm going to try and get some tickets sorted through the business mate. I'll contact you to let you know.

Do you still play the cron btw Doc?

Not seen you around, and don't have you on MSN!

i do a bit. not in the last week or so mate. i been busy. yeah cov isnt far. same distance for you roughly isnt it. i will get your msn of my brother as he is around this weekend. we were wonderin if you woulda made it down last weekend just gone but he said he heard nothing.

i was in 19 for a couple days went to a few op fights and then they purged the clan a bit because too many joined at once. i havent logged on since to play though. lack of time and when i have had it havent fancied it.

if your playin i will come and have a nose though again for sure. if r2k are recruiting i might even switch over. dunno
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Warwickshire is on my doorstep too i think. Im just outside Wolverhampton at present so someone can come give me a lift and ill be up for going on one of the days im sure! If you can get day passes I am definitely interested - emails and phone numbers being supplied as we speak!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I have attended 8 events in total - including i34. For the most part, it was very good, unfortunatly due to personal issues with the general management of the event I will not be returning to a Stonleigh event until more details are released.

I know of at least 10 ex-croners who regually attend.

Throw me a PM if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnituens
    I have attended 8 events in total - including i34. For the most part, it was very good, unfortunatly due to personal issues with the general management of the event I will not be returning to a Stonleigh event until more details are released.

I know of at least 10 ex-croners who regually attend.

Throw me a PM if you have any questions.
    Any chance you're interested in elaborating on that?

I've heard alot of stories about the pile of sick at the end of someones row that wasn't cleaned up for 6 hours ...

Lets just say the number of general knobheads and immuture idiots who attend has risen. The lack of disipline and control from staff is appaling. They just CBA to enforce any rules.

I didn't notice the a drastic increase compared to i32, but this may have been because i didn't spend much time in the BYOC hall, i spent most of the event in the exhibitors hall ...

Quick bump on this thread to say I am now attending i35 (when I sort out transport lol) - If you are also there, feel free to pop over to say hi and if you are an old schooler, we can reflect on old times.