Neocron Veteran

Default Looking for some old peeps

I haven't been around in forever and I'm just looking to track down some people that I used to play with. Specifically Kr3yc3k (Uman), JOAT, Strife, and anyone else from Beta 3 time, and hell anyone else that I've played with in the past but have since forgotten. Just want to see what ya'll are doin and possibly check out NC again. I know it won't be the same as what it used to be but it's still one of the best games I've ever played.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Clive

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Just as an FYI, Kr3yc3k hasn't hit the forum for 2 years (at least on that account). Strife last looked in a month ago. I don't remember JOAT's forum account.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Neocron Veteran

It was JackOfAllTradez. Oh yeah, Niddy you're my pal too how goes it? I see KK is making a space MMO, you involved with that?

Genetically Enhanced Tank naimex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clive
    It was JackOfAllTradez. Oh yeah, Niddy you're my pal too how goes it? I see KK is making a space MMO, you involved with that?
    Without knowing for sure, I believe it's only the developers that are on the Black Prophecy Project atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Clive
    In that case he logged in earlier this month (always good to see people pop by from time to time, even if it's just for a quick scan of the forum!) As for BP, who knows what will happen when the community side of things kicks in? Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be a blast - just like old times!

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

I can get Strife to have a look see on the Forums and send u a PM.

You'll probably find Uman in #neocron on EnterTheGame IRC.

On the topic of looking for old people...

Anyone know where Shogun Ogami went? I used to be in a TT clan with him a long time ago called gambino's and one day he just dissapeared

Thats his in-game name, not sure if its his forum name aswell

/edit I used the search function and there is a shogun ogami but he hasnt posted for a very very long time

Last Activity: 25-10-06 17:54

Im gonna have to make enquires and find out which of my chars was in that clan and message the guy
    Last edited by danmalone; 31-07-08 at 17:47. Reason: Im daft

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

hehe hey all. i was getting bored and cleaning my room and found my old nc 1 cd's. and came on see whats up. i was thinking of reactive one of my accounts.

my char's were

xanu
    -xanu-
    [xanu]
    yum yum
    Got Bawls?
    Johnny SockO

and cant remember my others lol. maybe few of you guys remember me from the old days

Defender Of The Faith

God Xanu

i member you dude yehh you should defo get yer as back in game
    only prob you will have is same as all us old timers that came back
    RElearnin the friggin game loooool

ohh an dicidin where to resepend your points :P

take care hope yu come back

Just tried to email someone who hasnt been active on the forums for a long while (shogun ogami) and it came up with this message...

'Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.'

I clicked on the administrator and it opens outlook which i cannot use cause i hate it

Summat Nidd can help with?

[00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Sorry, but if a user opts not to receive mails then it would be inappropriate for me to disregard their wish. The only time I ever change that option is if I need to email them a ban notice.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Sorry, but if a user opts not to receive mails then it would be inappropriate for me to disregard their wish. The only time I ever change that option is if I need to email them a ban notice.

N
    Thats ok, i guess ill just send a PM in hopes that he will receive and email notifying him

Neocron Veteran

I tracked down Uman, who knew that old IRC channel was still up and running. I'm heading over to Duseldorf for work later this August, but I'm traveling a bit after that. Talked with him about possibly meeting in Hannover for some brews if anyone was interested.

Thanks everyone for replying

Pain_Easer..... is bored

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast