English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Bram, can you PM me your game account details (not the password). Also, when the payment was made and when your account was supposed to expire had the payment not been made.

Thanks,

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Necpock
    Ive never had a problem with click2pay, couldn't you "transfer" accounts back to them? I dont understand why there can't be 2 available options to pay for the game since a select few use it still anyway.
    Bump
    [ Signature removed for violation of the forum rules - Nidhogg ]

Reactivation of a cancelled trial account
    Our database shows that you try to reactivate a cancelled trial account.
    We will bill you for the game and you will get the remain of 21 days of your included free month. (€24.95)

Anyone else getting this when trying to reactivate an old account? Both my accounts say this. Both accounts have been around since 2002/2003. Is this part of the paypal problem too?
    I bring nothing to the table.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

If you have specific questions about your account, including the possibility to switch payment methods, please address them to account@neocron.com.

Thanks,

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

is the paypal situation fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by tarasm
    thats a joke right?

Quote Originally Posted by tarasm
    Not yet, unfortunately. Paypal has admitted that there is a technical problem on their side. Their system is not sending out the payment information properly which causes this mess. Our hands are again tied and we can only wait until they have fixed these issues.

Alright, I was caught in this issue too.

I tried to reactivate one of my older accounts, and learned about this Paypal issue afterward. So I canceled the Paypal subscription, and put in an item dispute so I can get a refund.

Now, my Neocron account is still allowing me the option of resubscribing as all three payment options (C2P, Pay by Cash, and Paypal). It hasn't been locked into Paypal yet (like my other accounts) because Paypal was never used on it, aside from the incomplete reactivation from today.

My question is: Can I safely reactivate through Click2Pay without any issues coming up due to the Paypal issue? Will Reakktor see my item dispute on Paypal and deny the refund because the account in question is actually activated through C2P?

Default Eh

Quote Originally Posted by Bozz-Von Mel
    We will bill you for the game and you will get the remain of 21 days of your included free month. (€24.95)

Anyone else getting this when trying to reactivate an old account? Both my accounts say this. Both accounts have been around since 2002/2003. Is this part of the paypal problem too?
    Got the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin[69]
    Got the same problem
    Are our accounts reverting to trial status again a pay pal problem too? Payment methods have been the single worst problem with Neocron. It is simply too difficult to give KK money. Game bugs I understand, but these payment issues must have cut potential revenues from Neocron by a substantial amount over the years. I am not trying to knock the admin fellas in any way, you guys have done great over the years considering the circumstances and the design of the system thats in place. Is a game time code system or payment system within KK just too expensive to implement vs a third party (pay pal) ?
    I bring nothing to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozz-Von Mel

I believe this issue is seperate? I have seen this message both times i reactivated an account from NC1! i just went ahead and never got billed for the game, just my monthly usage as normal.

Maybe the messaging is wrong? as i was certainly not charged as it said i would be. This point was raised in another thread also, someone else like me went ahead and no charge for game.

Closed - Until Further Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle
    Maybe the messaging is wrong?
    It is.

If you have an existing billing agreement with PayPal before their issue your fine as PayPal isn't transmitting anyways. When they do sort this issue out it should sort that issue out retroactively.

It's just the new and re-activations that are encountering the major problem.

We haven't heard back from PayPal still.

lol are paypal even actively working to fix this? I mean.. i'm not an expert on whatever the hell PayPal actually do, but I cant imagine it taking a long time to fix. If I were yous, I would just send a few stormbots down their way and shoot the fking place up and hold the CEO at gunpoint and force him to fix the damn problem himself. You can never rely on the support staff actually taking some initiative and going and fixing it. It takes ages for these damn problems to trickle through the system, and the PayPal system is undoubtedly huge cause its such a huge business. Blender is just about keeping me sane, but some idiot released a patch for Gmod which has broken it for everyone.. so im just waiting for NC now. Thanks for update btw Odin, appreciate being kept in the loop, even though these updates are getting more and more predictable as the days pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Deno
    lol are paypal even actively working to fix this? I mean.. i'm not an expert on whatever the hell PayPal actually do, but I cant imagine it taking a long time to fix.
    Agreed, I've just added paypoop to my KOS list. I suggest everyone do the same... stupid money ninjas
    [ Signature removed for violation of the forum rules - Nidhogg ]

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    It is.

If you have an existing billing agreement with PayPal before their issue your fine as PayPal isn't transmitting anyways. When they do sort this issue out it should sort that issue out retroactively.

It's just the new and re-activations that are encountering the major problem.

We haven't heard back from PayPal still.
    Come on, stop feeding everyone lies.

You say that Paypal is having an issue on their end, yet it hasn't been fixed yet. I don't care how big of problems I've had with the Paypal API, they've been right their to help out.

Sounds like you guys simply need to relook over your API/IPN Code and make sure nothing is corrupt, or possibly not connecting to a database somewhere on the backend.

Which would also make since with people seeing the wrong payment messages.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast