Default Reactivating with Paypal situation

Can the mods keep us up to date on the state of this right now. Lots of players can't reactivate due to problems with paypal. Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for something back from them. 6 days no paypal, 7 days no servers...

Come on kk the least you can do is manually activate the accounts. Its not a small problem any more...

Patiently and happliy waiting

-Will

I' am too in the same situation my account is always disactivate for last week and no concret reply of support.
    I subscribe an account and I can't play.
    Servers down, account down, forum down , anybody work in KK ? I don't think

Account not active yet Muppet Rat's Avatar

I reactivated 3 acc's on 29th May before I heard about the problem. I sent a ticket in and got an instant reply asking for paypal ID's, and not a peep since. The money went out of my bank today, so they can manage to receive the payments, but the launcher page still says the acc's are "closed".

I've lost 6 days of play now, and I'm missing out on the compo events, I'm NOT a happy rattie!

Will we be getting the same nonsense that we did with the server fiasco - no game time refund? Will we be reimbursed for the lost days?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr J Zoidberg
    Come on kk the least you can do is manually activate the accounts. Its not a small problem any more...
    I read on THN that this problem has been going on for 2 weeks now, is there really that many people affected by this that you can't handle manually reactivating the acc's? If there is, then I think you need to get on top of this asap.

All we want is to play YOUR game - help us out here!

same here, I tried to activate a new account, sent my account ID and account name, but heard nothing afterwards =/.
    Micken, with a big M.

Surely this should of been fixed by now?

You are essentially losing money. Lots of money. Not everyone who plays Neocron, or wants to play, visits the forums - so they wont know that there is a problem, try and reactivate or activate and...nothing.

If 10 people can't reactivate that's 100 euros gone. But this number is probably higher and some people may pay for 3 months or 6. What it then boils down to is losing maybe quarter of a grand.

I hope this is being prioritized.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

The paypal API isnt the hardest to program for. And I doubt its all paypals fault.

6 days is a little bit long to fix it. It could be something to do with people trying to claim money back from the server outage. Just my opponion. It has happned to me before. Clients tried to claim money back. I didn't allow the transfer and the API with my server stopped functioning.

Just a thought.

-Will

The paypal API isnt the hardest to program for. And I doubt its all paypals fault.

6 days is a little bit long to fix it. It could be something to do with people trying to claim money back from the server outage. Just my opponion. It has happned to me before. Clients tried to claim money back. I didn't allow the transfer and the API with my server stopped functioning.

Just a thought.

-Will
    Teabag was the one claiming money back (only one i know of) and paypal told him to take it up with KK, so that shouldn't be a problem...
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

And I doubt its all paypals fault.
    Indeed it is. PayPal's on a roll lately after being quite reliable for a while. Just this past month they have lost all subscriptions for several weeks which made cancellation impossible and then auto-billed everyone once fixed without warning. Now it's not transmitting to us. Fun fun.

Account not active yet Muppet Rat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    Indeed it is. PayPal's on a roll lately after being quite reliable for a while. Just this past month they have lost all subscriptions for several weeks which made cancellation impossible and then auto-billed everyone once fixed without warning. Now it's not transmitting to us. Fun fun.
    Is it worth us complaining to PayPal, or have you guys got it covered (i.e. constantly poking them with a big stick)?

Quote Originally Posted by Muppet Rat
    Is it worth us complaining to PayPal, or have you guys got it covered (i.e. constantly poking them with a big stick)?
    They are aware of it. They tend to feign ignorance when individuals contact them (such as losing all the billing agreement ID's for weeks ;p ).

I'll take that all back them. But can't you just activate the account ts manually pleeeeeeeeease I'm getting reallyboooored

*_^

-Will

I'll take that all back them. But can't you just activate the account ts manually pleeeeeeeeease I'm getting reallyboooored

*_^

-Will
    I second that :'( <3

All I anna do is PPU some opwars

What happens when the current players subscription runs out?

Does that mean they have to try re-activate to no avail?

If paypal has lost all, if not a substantial ammount, of payment details they will have cost KK thousands!

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    What happens when the current players subscription runs out?

Does that mean they have to try re-activate to no avail?

If paypal has lost all, if not a substantial ammount, of payment details they will have cost KK thousands!
    Yep.

And yep.

Its not looking good as in the next two weeks (max) all 1month subscriptions will be charged and not activated. (unless its all sorted by then...)
    Same deal for 3month subs and 6month subs in 10 weeks and 22 weeks (max) but its got to have been done by then...

Just my thoughts...

-Will

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast