Gimme back NC1!!!

hoo nice, now i can see the launcher page!!!
    As i'm unlucky I'm pretty sure the game will be up for this evening when i'm at work, and maybe for the next 3 days i cannot play...damn....

Quote Originally Posted by landofcake
    Speaking of Melee, perhaps it could be fixed as part of the compensation?
    lol no, game fixes and events etc should be coming normally, having this crash should not be an excuse to give us what they should be giving.

Quote Originally Posted by danmalone
    Im assuming the 'compensation' will occur over a period of days rather than a specific time?
    Correct. More than days, in fact.
    Hoder
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Are you questioning the authority of the NEOCRON POLICE DEPARTMENT???«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

Default Why is it always me?

I guess it's always up to me to be the first to say,

A REALLY BIG "Thank You!!!"
    to all the mods and devs and support staff,

I fully understand this must be very frustrating for you, having to deal with so many people whining and complaining, while trying your damnedest to get the server(s) sorted and get the game going again.

I know all to well how long it can take to get things set up having built three PC's with the help of my brother before, I know that things can go wrong that you don't expect and it takes time to tract them down and put it right., some times it's so simple it makes you laugh that you spent hours on it.

So thank you once again for all your effort, I'm really looking forward to seeing Neocron running again, lets hope it's soonish But don't rush, remember, more speed less haste, and some other fables or something.

Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmael/Mystic
    lol no, game fixes and events etc should be coming normally, having this crash should not be an excuse to give us what they should be giving.

Errr NC staff currently working on BP? Hello? That means nadda NC wise, remember if KK go down to lack of money you can kiss NC goodbye all together, if BP pulls NC out of the shitter I'm quite happy for the DEVs to take a break from working on it.

Launcher works bit still cant connect :-/

Quote Originally Posted by McKAiver
    Launcher works bit still cant connect :-/
    Please be patient and wait for the official 'green light' before trying to get ingame, internal tests need to be carried out to ensure all damaged data (remember not character or account data!) has been fixed or replaced.

Once KK are given the green light by the server hosts and then themselves are happy with the condition of the server you will be informed when you'll be able to get back ingame.

Triv
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Another Question:
    Is the Testserver still up? If yes, how can i Connect him?

Quote Originally Posted by McKAiver
    Another Question:
    Is the Testserver still up? If yes, how can i Connect him?
    The test server is currently offline and is only brought into play when large game updates are to be tested.

Triv
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi
    The test server is currently offline and is only brought into play when large game updates are to be tested.

Triv
    Don't expect to see it online anytime soon!........Sorry Triv couldn't resist it

Closed - Until Further Notice

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

W00t! That is all.

N

/edit

Announcement.

If you discover any problems please drop a mail to account@neocron.com. Again, huge apologies for this outage and thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 29-05-08 at 15:59.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

Thanks for the updates, and thanks to the GM team for this.

Quote Originally Posted by landofcake
    Thanks for the updates, and thanks to the GM team for this.
    Might have to take a break from wow and shoot sum ppl in teh fayse when i get home

THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

Nah fuck it, turn it off Matanius's Avatar

Cheers guys, well done and thank you again to the Mod team.

Now just have to find time to play it!

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    Ok, I hate arguing.

Default Best post so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    I guess it's always up to me to be the first to say,

A REALLY BIG "Thank You!!!"
    to all the mods and devs and support staff,

I fully understand this must be very frustrating for you, having to deal with so many people whining and complaining, while trying your damnedest to get the server(s) sorted and get the game going again.

I know all to well how long it can take to get things set up having built three PC's with the help of my brother before, I know that things can go wrong that you don't expect and it takes time to tract them down and put it right., some times it's so simple it makes you laugh that you spent hours on it.

So thank you once again for all your effort, I'm really looking forward to seeing Neocron running again, lets hope it's soonish But don't rush, remember, more speed less haste, and some other fables or something.
    Things would go so much more smoothly if everyone could realize this!

Also some of the whiners need to read, compensation has been explained (in satisfactory detail when, how who, etc.)

They told us what the problem was during the time it took them to find it and begin implementing a fix for it, they apologized, and told us that it would take time to get it fixxed...they gave estimated ETAs and explained why there was no spicific forseeable time for server uppage... I don't understand what else you all want from them.

Three or more pages of whining could have been put to much better use if, while KK was doing what they had to do, we in the forums could have done what we were asked to do... come up with ideas of things we want them to discuss in the compensation meeting....but no instead of doing that and helping out, we wanna whine and gripe about something outside our control.

makes no sense to me. i may be wrong but that is how i see it.

Tyrasia

"There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe