Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowCrash
    The GM team is already sitting together to think about some nice in-game compensation for you guys and gals. Don't worry. But first let us get the hamster back on duty.
    I want all the GM's in bikini's singing christmas carols while pk'ing le'd noobies lol

No no wait, I want a dancing Storm bot in my apartment, like the trailer! So cool...
    Last edited by Zheo; 27-05-08 at 15:26.

and something else: if they are making a event it will be on a date when i have to work and ill go home With nothing but anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like a lot of people i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Max
    iso9001 and iso27001 certified.
    Just tried to google those and just found info about what they say but no link to the actual content of them, apart from those were you have to pay a good load of money.

From what i saw I can say that iso 9001 is about quality of service and iso 27001 is about IT security.

But to say my opinion about this:
    I don't give a shit about so called standarts^^. Behind a lot of the ISO members are big companies themselves. So where is the sense in the whole thing at all? To break it down in my eyes it is nothing more than the industrie standardising things, then certifiing itself to be able to say "hey look we're iso certified" to impress the customer who at best doesn't look through that charade and at most (sadly) doesn't even care.

I think its enough of the technical backround... If the fan didnt work or the raid controller WHO CARES??????????????
    The important thing is the Data i made in the last week 6 Epics and Faction symp with one Char that took all my Hollyday! so fuck off the drives i dont want a Roleback or something thats important.

And i think they could write when the servers will be online again like this: "Tuesday May 27th" and not "Tomorrow evening" in a thread from 23rd!!!!!!!!

I think the Chaosmanagment has to be improved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If its not fixed soon ill drive to Hamburg and make Fire on the Technicans Asses!

For compensation a woc3 pa should be added to a random character on an accounts inventory for every account. FTW (tank pls)

Account not active yet

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    What's important right now is that we get back on our feet and ensure that steps are taken to prevent this from happening again in the future. Then we need to get you all back in-game and get back to [having fun/getting killed/smack talking] (delete as applicable).

N

did you mean stop smack talking? :P

Fat Ugly Dirty Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by McKAiver
    and something else: if they are making a event it will be on a date when i have to work and ill go home With nothing but anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like a lot of people i guess
    I see this too. The Gamemaster team will suddently pop up and throw out some swag for about 20 minutes. The usual players will have their pockets filled and the rest of the population gets squad..

Same as with the Easter Eggs, same als always.....

Quote Originally Posted by SnowCrash
    I don't have details what exactly happened with the drives. All I know is that a good piece of shit hit the fan. Figuratively, of course! :P

The GM team is already sitting together to think about some nice in-game compensation for you guys and gals. Don't worry. But first let us get the hamster back on duty.

[Edited] - they are sitting down and discussing what to do so [Edited] chill out and wait for an update
    Last edited by Habrok; 27-05-08 at 15:36. Reason: Flaming

lol edited my post - how is "wind your neck in" flaming someone? :P

i want to know why its not possible for a few free days play... i mean i could understand not wanting to give us the money back... but really it will be harder to make sure every1 is pleased in-game with some items/event than to just give them some free play time.

giving out items will never please every1, some1 will miss it like the mc5 swap thing.

Every1 will want different items and shit, some players don't really need any items.. i mean i'd take a woc pa 3 but.. seriously it would do nothing but gather dust... not really worth ££.

I'd just want to know how hard just giving a few free days would be compared to upsetting more ppl by giving them something they don't want, or they miss (event)

^^ agree. I myself am not going to be home tomorrow (sad i nknow seen as i have been during the down time) and i dont want to miss out on the compensation. a stupid event will not make things better for the whole community.
    [ Signature removed for violation of the forum rules - Nidhogg ]

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Considering how hot KK are always at us when we break the terms of service, its nice to see how much laxer they are on their own violations...
    Seriously, the downtime is over what KK themselves consider acceptable, so would compensation it terms of free gametime added to all active accounts for that long not seem the fair and sensible way of doing things? All you have to do is move back everybody's expiry date by 6 or 7 days, however long it is.

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster
    Considering how hot KK are always at us when we break the terms of service, its nice to see how much laxer they are on their own violations...
    Seriously, the downtime is over what KK themselves consider acceptable, so would compensation it terms of free gametime added to all active accounts for that long not seem the fair and sensible way of doing things? All you have to do is move back everybody's expiry date by 6 or 7 days, however long it is.
    The obvious solution yes but hasn't Snow already said that wont/cant happen?
    I presume cos subscriptions, auto-renew etc.. is all controlled by external companies such as paypal etc.. ???
    Titan: Cronos (HC Tank) Newb | Cronos- (Rifle Spy +Poke)

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Mess
    just please make sure everone gets abit of compensation (can you woc my PE please) !
    I agree with all of this

maybe first of all u all should please em to get the servers up today not tomorrow this will be a happy beginning of compensation
    R|A|K und es tut doch weh... www.raktefakt.net