Director--==The Firm==-- Lightpipe's Avatar

Default The NNRA, (For all the Old Skoolers!)

Logged on late tonight with my new Droner and found an NNRA member online poking in Plaza 1! lol. I haven't seen that tag in years, and what great memories they brought back. Trivial, Kirk, Kot, Dis, Forcefullpower and Virgil and the others helped start my life in Neocron many years ago a very enjoyable one. Those were the days!
    May fortune favour the foolish

I have no idea who they are.

Which server?

I've heard of most of the major clans from Pluto, Saturn etc - but I never heard of NNRA...

Pluto iirc.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Yeah, they was Pluto. Neocron New Runners Association, a well known and respected clan from the good old Pluto days who helped out new runners in the game.

Quite a few of the original members are still about, but in different clans these days.

You've just triggered a memory Brammers

Although I only played on Pluto for a month, I remember their forum adverts etc. They did a lot for new players on the server from what I remember!

Anyway, it's great seeing old names around now and again

I want longer stealth :(

OMG! It lives on!

Damn, I even remember setting that clanrank
    Quote Originally Posted by Brammers
    Yeah, they was Pluto. Neocron New Runners Association,
    Neocron New Runners Agency
    Yeah, happy memories indeed. I still run into oldschool members from time to time, usually when the free play time comes around.

I miss Triv, Skankfeet, Specter, Madmatt et al.

Trouble is, there was a mix of US and UK ppl, so our online times differed so widely there there weren't many members online together so we just drifted apart. What with members changing jobs, lifestyle etc. you just end up logging in alone most days so you hook up with like-minded people and join other clans and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzaki Iejir
    Also, let history know, nobby was the master stragetist in this battle, while the desk of help produced the small battleplan, nobby was the first on to spot the weakness in the enemy lines.
    Next time we go to war, that's us fucked then

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kot
    I miss Triv,
    It's ok Mr Kot, i'm right here.

I know my stealing of his alias sign off might cause issues again at some point

Trivaldi
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

not you, fool!

The real Triv from the US of A! Met the guy once during my last visit over the pond, got to ride his motorbike too.. it was awesome

Also, let history know, nobby was the master stragetist in this battle, while the desk of help produced the small battleplan, nobby was the first on to spot the weakness in the enemy lines.

Oh and Elysium, if you read this, sorry I didn't tip you for your poke! I was to busy taking your picture! lol

Kiss with DIS

NNRA <3 good times and nice ppls tbh

Yeah, really miss those days, makes me want to come back and play. Maybe I will. Kinda strange that I have not logged onto this forum in months and come on to find this thread. Wonder how many of that old clan are still around?
    Last edited by virgil caine; 29-02-08 at 02:25.

Virg! come back to us!!

We may be in different clans, but your droner will have plenty of victims to keeeel... think of plaza 2 like popping bubblewrap.. no-one knows why it feels so good to destroy multiple weaklings at once, it just does

Maybe I will do just that. I'll try to get the fundage together and maybe I'll get Triv (the original) to come back for a visit. How are you at the late nights? Seems I remember you talking about dawn breaking while we were still guarding some of the outposts from those enemy clans

BTW NNRA was active after the move from Pluto for a while but like many clans interest in our original mission waned and we split into different factions, never could decide which way to take things so we just fell apart.
    Was a player named Mick's fault if I remember correctly, he was in league with Capt Kirk (a known drug dealer and user) all he wanted to do was Keel, Keel,. I always suspected that he was part of Ironhead's gang because of the way he said that, if not Ironhead himself. I killed Ironhead once with my soul cluster and he dropped a really crappy laser if I recall but he talked like a Brit. The same way Kirk did.
    Last edited by virgil caine; 29-02-08 at 02:59.

Ha! I think CMaster still has the original 60% slasher somewhere abouts..

And yes, I wouldn't put it past Captain Cock.. i mean Kirk.. to be in league with the anarchy breed

I dunno about the late nights tho. I do remember logging off after a night's NC session back in the day when it would be dawn outside. These days, work commitments require me to retire at a more reasonable hour, except on a Saturday night. The issue of sanity, however, is a different matter; I don't feel I could ever look after the interests of an outpost again as the only one alone online.

OMG Virgil come back to NC! We all miss that wicked accent on vent! It's almost like old times here again in Neocron but we all still miss the old skool runners like yourself who made NC what it was in the good old days!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast