Its a shame that they had a DJ rather than just letting people play stuff on the Jukebox. The DJ only played a couple of good things (at least, whilst I was there)... Dragonforce being once of them. Breakaway asked for Sonata Arctica but to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakaway

Dragonforce was being sung then! love it!
    Funny, I could have sworn that was my "Living on a prayer" face
    Hoder
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Are you questioning the authority of the NEOCRON POLICE DEPARTMENT???«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    Funny, I could have sworn that was my "Living on a prayer" face
    What does the dragonforce face look like ?
    Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    In Neocron most anything is allowed, its a gentlemans club. In the words of a timeless classic "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave".

It was living on a prayer, because that song + that bar scared the shit out of me

Quote Originally Posted by silent000
    It was living on a prayer, because that song + that bar scared the shit out of me
    The Pit is an excellent bar. Could have done with a better DJ though.

Get some proper Extreme Metal going.

Quote Originally Posted by Snedex
    What does the dragonforce face look like ?
    Probably more frantic, with some headbanging... maybe a bit of air guitar as well.

Nah fuck it, turn it off Matanius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judge
    Get some proper Extreme Metal going.
    Amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    Ok, I hate arguing.

Probably more frantic, with some headbanging... maybe a bit of air guitar as well.
    Sounds like the car journey there with Lodar... if I had Bohemian Rhapsody on CD it would be like Wayne's World all over again.

Had to make do with Slade....
    Hoder
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Are you questioning the authority of the NEOCRON POLICE DEPARTMENT???«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

If you really thought that Living on a Prayer, and the Pit and Pendulum was scary... man there are some places in Notts (and probably most cities) that would make you actually shit yourself.

If you really thought that Living on a Prayer, and the Pit and Pendulum was scary... man there are some places in Notts (and probably most cities) that would make you actually shit yourself.
    I should really drag Andy around Birmingham and take him to subside and Scruffy's, that will make him shit himself!
    Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    In Neocron most anything is allowed, its a gentlemans club. In the words of a timeless classic "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave".

where? the meadows on a friday night about 3am ?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    where? the meadows on a friday night about 3am ?
    Hah, no I wasn't thinking so much "shot and left for dead in the canal". More places like Damage in the Rig, or Full Metal Racket at the Old Angel.

Hah, no I wasn't thinking so much "shot and left for dead in the canal". More places like Damage in the Rig, or Full Metal Racket at the Old Angel.

Lol i didnt know the rig still opens.

Guys. Sorry for not putting it up sooner. great night. great to meet you all. Sorry if i was a bit quiet i was tired from work and not really feeling in the mood for being out but i tried desperately to put a brave face on and not dissappoint. i got far too pissed too easy but hell it was a cheap one thanks for the photos up there too. i still dont think i remember exactly who was who but fuck it. good game
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Dont worry holiday, you made my night I was sad when you wern't around at the start i thought u wernt coming

Anarchy activist Logan_storm_03's Avatar

Its a shame that they had a DJ rather than just letting people play stuff on the Jukebox. The DJ only played a couple of good things (at least, whilst I was there)... Dragonforce being once of them. Breakaway asked for Sonata Arctica but to no avail.
    Lol, I went up to request dragonforce with breakaway and left with the number off the girl who was helping out with the DJing. So I can't complain too much.
    Max Hack - Belt fiend.
    H@rD W@ng - Co-leader

Yep that had to be living on a prayer, the look on my face also confirms it. As for the Pit, I'd heard so much about the bookcase-opening toilet doors only to find they were wedged open. Disappointing.

/edit: And Hoder, I still think Wizzard > Slade. Incidentally, there wasn't as much Crimbo tunage down in Notts as I would have liked.
    Last edited by Lodar; 12-12-07 at 16:20.
    "Decent women are like Zargerus belts; if you're lucky enough to get your hands on one, chances are you don't meet the requirements."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast