Quote Originally Posted by Judge
    Thats true. There will always be a "best" weapon, however there will still be variation so long as other weapons are pretty close to the current best weapon, people always have their favourite weapon (Libby, Libby, Libby ftw) and will use it even if it isn't quite as good as some other weapons. Its only if the weapon is completely useless that it'll get abandoned.
    exactly. I think this patch has def. brought that. NICE TO SEE!

The patch is quite basically awesome. I was testing every rare rifle i had last night. Every single one of them is viable. From my 3 slot artifact disruptor right down to my 1 slot Uranium Terminator, they where all dishing out enough damage to be usable.

Ive needed a good reason to rebuild all my con setups, anyways
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Nah fuck it, turn it off Matanius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox
    Ive needed a good reason to rebuild all my con setups, anyways
    And finally cap those toons ey mate?

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    Ok, I hate arguing.

Am very very tempted to roll Nymphette as a PE (if only the buggers would let me spell it that way )
    Am just so pleased this patch has finally happened, have just reactivated for 3 months so am looking to join a friendly clan and poke my way thru Plaza 1 once more
    Good job KK
    I've never had a headache!

It sucks Nymph.

I wanted to call my char Psycho Messiah, but couldn't for the same reason

u rerolled?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphette79
    Am very very tempted to roll Nymphette as a PE (if only the buggers would let me spell it that way )
    Am just so pleased this patch has finally happened, have just reactivated for 3 months so am looking to join a friendly clan and poke my way thru Plaza 1 once more
    Good job KK
    I dont know any friendly clans but I know one you could join.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    I dont know any friendly clans but I know one you could join.
    Yes, us...
    She can Join us anytime

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    You're contradicting yourself again and its making you look completely stupid. Its a moot point because of the variety of new weapons. In the old days (I like to call them BJ - ie Before Jini) there were lots of weapons that people had to spec for. This patch is sending the game back that way and I welcome it. The only reason you've posted this particular post is to snipe at me because of the infantile rage that courses through you when you read my posts. This is the 2nd remark you've made today trying to insult me in some way. The fact of the matter is you want to be me and it pains you that you're not. Refrain from commenting in the future.
    This post was raised because everyone is asking me for setups, and I just wanted to say, that I haven't decided yet for one, so don't flatter yourself.
    I have said so many times that I don't hate anyone.
    Leaving legacy aside and old school rubish and all this junk I hear every day, from people -like you- that want to live in the past, you can go make your setup the best way you think.
    Personally, I am having a blast because every "uber" pvper low tech dev tankie and xbow PE has left devourer and xbow in the closet, digging out burst weapons. And now they also say they handle good lol.
    If you call your 6 months before me, BJ then I can welcome you in the Jini's Era This patch should have been called like that my Neanderthal friend. So, I suggest that your best bet would be to watch and learn from the pros and enjoy the game. And since I am a pro in burst rifles, I can tell you they are easy to use maybe in p2, but try an OP fight and we will see.

Jini, you claim to be a 'pro' in burst rifles...
    Every time I seen you fight, since NC1, I haven't been impressed. I remember killing you several times back in the days of sYn. You may have quit your job, and spent years and years at the game - and may well be a 'pro' in your own eyes.

I know you can be alright at times, and we can talk without arguing. It just seems you have something to prove all the time, and although this argument is nothing to do with me, your constant cries for attention on the forum and OOC channel are starting to wind me up.

Does it annoy you that you will never quite have reputation and respect that some of us enjoyed?

Is that it?

Or is it that it's taken you years and years to get as good as you are, and it only took us a few months all those years ago?

Whatever, I dont care. Just drop the attitude. I can't believe a mod hasn't said anything to you tbh. I bet I get told for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by OpTi
    u rerolled?
    I rerolled 3 chars... just got my main PE left, and a PPU I made a year ago with all his skill points released... He owns nothing, and I HATE playing PPU.

(Had to double post... too late to edit)

It was a private joke Jini. I doubt you would understand. Anyway, I am bored with you now. Ignore is the best solution.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I agree with William

It seems we are all in agreement then.

i hate to say it but they are correct to. jini u need to step away from this whole game a while. your attitude really is becoming extremely annoying at times. And yes as rabbi said you arent that awesom. ive never found a major issue with you in any fights. granted its never been class vs class but i can adapt to you in your style and its not like you rape me 6 ways from sunday so yes dont be too arrogant. it doesnt suit you. just relax, breathe or your gonna become the next QD in some respects.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast