Thread: UK Piss-up

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Nah fuck it, turn it off Matanius's Avatar

Same reason as Nymph...kids, with the added shittiness of no money (although kinda comes hand in hand with having kids!). Really bummed I can't make it

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    Ok, I hate arguing.

Have an NC piss up then followed by an NC hang over.

mmmmm virtual reality is grand....
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

I'd go if it was quite a bit further North, and if it didn't clash with the Ricky Hatton fight
    "Decent women are like Zargerus belts; if you're lucky enough to get your hands on one, chances are you don't meet the requirements."

Quote Originally Posted by Lodar
    I'd go if it was quite a bit further North, and if it didn't clash with the Ricky Hatton fight
    CRAP!

I knew there was something familiar about that date!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Can you be more specific about the venue / meeting place / time? If there's suitable accommodation nearby I may turn up just for shits and giggles...

Quote Originally Posted by Lodar
    I'm sure there'll be big screens wherever we go. Besides, video recorders have their uses I can give you a lift down there if you want.
    Hoder
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Are you questioning the authority of the NEOCRON POLICE DEPARTMENT???«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    I'm sure there'll be big screens wherever we go. Besides, video recorders have their uses I can give you a lift down there if you want.
    A GM/Mod pincer movement... now that sounds tempting....
    "Decent women are like Zargerus belts; if you're lucky enough to get your hands on one, chances are you don't meet the requirements."

Drunken support staff, interesting...

Triv
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

There will be a tonne of places showing the fight yes.

[UneX] - Developer | Liasion StevenJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    Can you be more specific about the venue / meeting place / time? If there's suitable accommodation nearby I may turn up just for shits and giggles...

There are Travel Lodge places in the city centre, that's where the majority of people will be stopping, I imagine. There's no fixed starting venue as yet, that's up for debate. CMaster highlighted a lot of bars in one area using Google maps on the THN thread, and it seems we'll be exploring that area. I'm aiming to be in the room for 4pm, changed showered and ready to drink for 5 - 6pm - as are the rest of people I've chatted to about this.

I can suggest a whole bunch of bars also. It depends on what people want. With a mixed crowd i am guessing one of the "trendy" pubs in town is going to be out as people want to mingle and chat and stuff but whatever, ill turn up on the day and we can kidnap hoder or lodar and hold them to ransom until we get patch news.

I know some good rock-ish places, but avoid most other places like the plague.

The Pit and Pendulum is totally ftw.

Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

How many people will get beaten up from NC rage? lol Anyone ever hear of the guy who played wow, slagged off someone and got beaten up by three guys a few days later?

Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    How many people will get beaten up from NC rage? lol Anyone ever hear of the guy who played wow, slagged off someone and got beaten up by three guys a few days later?
    the kid was mexican. he cussed out, griefed and generally harrassed a woman playing the game for a long ass time. then stupidly when she threatened to tell her husband where he lived he gave her his address thinking nothing of it at the time. couple days later her husband and her brother turned up at the kids place and had a few words with him and his pc together. i remember hearing about it. someone posted the topic on here actually.

on topic i might try and come. if it sucks i can always cut one as i live in nottingham.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

If anyone tries to start anything then they will get smacked down so hard that they wont know what hit them.

Personally I am too old for all of that shite, I keep it in the game where it belongs. If anyone else cant do the same then its best that they dont even bother to go.

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Ima take my 45. and blast some RL runners, VIVA LA NC !

I Highly doubt anything would kick off over a game tbh , unless it was really personnal, then it's ok
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast