Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [UneX] - Developer | Liasion StevenJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asurmen Spec Op
    I can also host it for you if you want, my server gets 2+mb/s to me and its in canada.
    Thanks, much appreciated... but I think I have sorted it.

New setup program can be downloaded here, pls uninstall any existing version - Control Panel - Add / Remove Programs / NSkill. Backup any .txt files you may have edited!

http://exlforums.jconserv.net/download.php?id=145

Bugs fixed:

The horrible seemingly random crash on loading chars (Object was disposed) should now be fixed (I haven't seen it for some time)

Tank rifle/pistol armours have been set to tank-only

Assassination Suit has rifle-combat corrected

Added a Language chooser (don't mock my Google translations pls )

Added an option to extract files in EU format (with , instead of . - all German / French users who had the problem Nabbl had should extract the European version of the files (Advanced - Extract Files - European) and restart NSkill)

Removed the Known Issues on startup, as it was bugging the crap out of me

A stupid con bug was removed, whereby some classes seemed to have extra con points, others less con points available

Prettified the resist graphic, so it's a little clearer now (dark background = clearer graphs!)

Looks like the 0.0.2 Melee was really Vehicle Interface v.1.2, that's been changed.

The Character Sheet generated now doesn't show negative values as negative numbers - just displays a 0

The Character Sheet's resists are now resist points + implant resists + PA resists (all the resists that act globally)

Changed the text on the Character Sheet from Export to Save Graphic - you don't need to print screen this form, click the button or double-click the graphic to save it.

Pls keep telling me what's fucked up, and I'll keep working on it

/Edit

And added :
    Holographic Projector Suit
    req int 90
    class spy
    + force 26
    + energy 53
    + xray 53
    + dex 2.70
    + agility 21.63
    - transport 10.82
    - endurance 16.22

Corrected Construction Co-ordinator 2.0
    Last edited by StevenJ; 30-04-07 at 01:29.