Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Of course we believe you, Skusty

*cough* incest *cough*
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

I agree with hell-demon and his pot noodles give you cancer theory.

Even if you don't want to put effort into what you're gonna eat there is better stuff out there. I've got one of those electric grills and a deep fryer, so everything takes like 5 minutes tops.
    uh I'm cracky
    Monks are magical elves in cyberpunk clothing.

ssshhhhh we want some of them to get cancer

Ass cancer to be sure
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

The Don sends his regards rob444's Avatar
    Sweden where polarbears are walking the streets.

If we don't get cancer, our bodies wont adept to it and create a natural resistance (might take 500-xxxx years though). BRING TEH CANCER!
    /Rob

Arrow

I guess you'll be wanting to grow your own fruit and vegetables then? Most of what we eat has been sprayed with chemicals, as well as injected with chemicals or supplements to make them appear how we imagine them to be. Big and juicy. Most of what we eat is utter crap in one way or another, because nowadays we all mostly buy mass-produced supermarket garbage because we no longer have the time or ability to grow our own.

Anyone remember Jamies School Dinners? Some of those kids were bafflingly retarded thanks to their parents. They didn't know what the basic vegetables looked like and furthermore, wouldn't eat them. All they ate were chips and other things. No wonder everyone is becoming obese. I blame it partly on all this "you shouldn't hit children" nonesense. Some kids need a good slapping, especially the resulting older fuckwits our country is now plagued with.

Not to mention school teachers should be allowed to beat their pupils to death with a baseball bat. The current state we're in is rediculous.
    "If you think it's simple, then you have misunderstood the problem." -Bjarne Stroustrup

No need for that, just bring back National Service.

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    I guess you'll be wanting to grow your own fruit and vegetables then? Most of what we eat has been sprayed with chemicals, as well as injected with chemicals or supplements to make them appear how we imagine them to be. Big and juicy. Most of what we eat is utter crap in one way or another, because nowadays we all mostly buy mass-produced supermarket garbage because we no longer have the time or ability to grow our own.

Anyone remember Jamies School Dinners? Some of those kids were bafflingly retarded thanks to their parents. They didn't know what the basic vegetables looked like and furthermore, wouldn't eat them. All they ate were chips and other things. No wonder everyone is becoming obese. I blame it partly on all this "you shouldn't hit children" nonesense. Some kids need a good slapping, especially the resulting older fuckwits our country is now plagued with.

Not to mention school teachers should be allowed to beat their pupils to death with a baseball bat. The current state we're in is rediculous.
    You write for the Daily Mail don't you?

The pot noodles here are not really my taste, some of them are like soap.
    I favorize 'Instant Noodles', YumYum mostly. I like the versions 'Kim Chi' and 'Thai Suki' most.
    We are the devils of a dying land, what evil spirit holds us here.
    We wear a careless mask, making friends with death.
    We are the devils of the dying land._____________________________________-Darkseed - Dying Land

Default mm

pot noodles? like pot brownies? hence they get you high?
    -reanimated-

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Ok, just found out, NEVER get the Multipack Chicken and Mush Pot noodles taste just like water no flavour >.<, man i wish they didnt reduce the salt on those
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

Quote Originally Posted by ashley watts
    Ok, just found out, NEVER get the Multipack Chicken and Mush Pot noodles taste just like water no flavour >.<, man i wish they didnt reduce the salt on those
    Weeeeeelllll ... it did need to come down a *tad*

If you dumped the whole soy sauce sachet in it you could practically feel your eyeballs crystallising as you ate because of all the salt dehydrating you

Quote Originally Posted by ashley watts
    Dont help if you buy em from Aldi either ash

I can't believe noone's said my Favourite Pot Noodle !!!

Bacon Sizzler !!!

Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

Roger Ramjet fanclub founder SorkZmok's Avatar

I can't believe people actually have favorite pot noodles. I mean, they ALL taste like shit.

It's cheap fastfood for idiots who are to stupid to cook their own food basically.

Arrow

lol, Yup. But every 6-12 months I see a Pot Noodle and think "Hmm, must buy one of those, haven't had one in ages", even if there's more nutrition in a chunk of fluff.
    "If you think it's simple, then you have misunderstood the problem." -Bjarne Stroustrup

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast