Thread: [Help] LE!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 666 Tyler_Durdon's Avatar

Default [Help] LE!!!!

could anyone fix that le problem plz ? i cant see that shit anymore !! wherever and whenever you go to a lvl place you see highlvl le chars. They start insulting and exploit with drohnes in the wall as hell. Its going me on the nerves !!!!

I thought le is a "noob-guard" to secure new runners ! make that les drop out of the head after lvl /30 or /40 !

greetings, a very annoyed tyler

How about when ur just trying to level with an LE in, minding your own business, and someone uses exploits to kill you? It goes both ways you know.
    Nullvoid // The Provider

I love how Tyler is pissed that he can't gank people while they're leveling

I love how you stole my name, nib

Roger Ramjet fanclub founder SorkZmok's Avatar

Free reimplantling of the LE and broken drones.
    KK shouldve known this would happen.

WoC 1 in less than a day. Nice one KK.

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SorkZmok
    Free reimplantling of the LE and broken drones.
    KK shouldve known this would happen.

WoC 1 in less than a day. Nice one KK.
    Yup EVERY Pvp'er Now has WoC it's just fucking stupid, i leveld a 12/3 noob to WoC in 1 week, is this even real, im chuffed that i did it but cmon ffs, *Dreams of a woc roll back from a few months then make WoC be harder get* ?

OMG SEX TYLER BTW !, i do agree high level'd LE people are a pain in the ass, i think it should come out when they hit /50 or somthing
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

stop crying
    it doesnt take an LE to lvl to WoC fast since most proper lvling places are now dungeon zones and i have never been killed in one. and i ve been in plenty of dungeon zones with plenty of enemies. it aint worth it to PK in there
    so stop crying that the LE gives people such an advantage

and there are plenty of people who want move between lvling spots in peace wthout being ganked by a team of campers (thinking MB stairs ...)
    since you need a near capped or capped char to be able to survive in pvp properly.

you r just pissed off because you cannot gank ppl 30 lvls below you anymore. maybe its time to get some skills and go after equal level people instaid of complaining about harmless things

and if people are exploiting with drones then simply take screenshots or fraps it and send it in. if i m not mistaken there actually is an email to report exploits
    TITAN
    Knight-Barter: Capped conster / repper spy
    Knight-Research: PPU poker
    This is when I realized I should stop using professions in my char names ...
    Iron-Man: HC tank
    Future char plans: Res spy, RC spy, RC PE, PC PE, ...

Don't blame the LE. It's the drones...

Quote Originally Posted by [F6]Knight
    you r just pissed off because you cannot gank ppl 30 lvls below you anymore. maybe its time to get some skills and go after equal level people instaid of complaining about harmless things
    Hahaha, I completely agree. LE's can't do shit to other people unless you let them scam you. I find it highly amusing that these threads get started for no other reason than wanting an easy kill. I wonder if someone will start requesting that tradeskillers have their LE removed the way they normally do in these threads?

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

half of it is running down into the woc tunnels then getting killed by an led droner... who is there getting his disk the day after he rolled and got to woc exp. what can you do? kill him? no. Fight back? no. Run? maybe, but drones are overpowered anyway.

Genetically Enhanced Tank naimex's Avatar

Well, yes the drones is the problem..

but the LE is the reason the drones having a problem, is a problem.

So if the drones aren't fixed very soon, or there is no easy solution to fixing the drones.

Then the main target would be to change the way of the law enforcer.

----------------------------------------------

So in the event drones arent fixed soon, or cant be fixed easily and fast.

Then rethink LE's...

Law Enforcers are ingame, so those that don't wish to be in clans and take the risks that follow that, or people who don't wish to engage in player versus player combat, simply have to either:

- Avoid confrontations and run away when they see another runner.

or

- Stay in safe zones.

Since the law enforcer falls under the cathegory of "thinks that are there, just because".

If I was to take out a gun in a safe zone...

Sure... everyone in sight might attack me... but having a ncpd copbot inside for instance dome of york, hq's, tech haven, where they dont even exist, tell me im not allowed to do it... kinda falls out of storyline.

However, if guards were increased in sectors, and HEAVILY increased in "safe zones", and then attack ANYONE that pulls out a gun, then fine do that.. then people have the option to take on the entire world.

or hell, make some kind of "static field" or something, that surrounds a safe zone, so that all weapons become unusable in the "safe zones"... just like a hacknet zone really, but where hacknet weapons doesnt work either..

That way there could still be "safe places" for tradeskillers, just trying to have a place to be.

Anyways, that was a side leap to explain how the LE could be changed, in the event of drones being unfixable within a reasonably short span.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If the drones can be fixed.... FAST PLEASE!!!, then fine leave the LE as it is, because the LE is only a problem because the drones are a problem.

Because it really is a MAJOR BUG!, When a player can attack other players using "god mode" which the LE really is with this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by naimex
    Anyways, that was a side leap to explain how the LE could be changed, in the event of drones being unfixable within a reasonably short span.
    The LE has been ingame forever, even if the drones can't be fixed for 6 months then that is so very far from a reason to remove the LE, I find it hard to believe that you're sober while making such a suggestion. The LE IS NOT the probelm it's the drone bug. It's an exploit that people should be punished for. Le'd runners should not be punished because of some wankers exploiting. If they piss you off then do your bit for the community and report them, please don't start spouting crap.
    Last edited by Jodo; 09-04-07 at 18:44. Reason: error check

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdon
    wherever and whenever you go to a lvl place you see highlvl le chars. They start insulting and exploit with drohnes in the wall as hell. Its going me on the nerves !!!!
    ............sounds like either someone wants to piss you off in particular (made an le char), or, you need to file an abuse@neocron ticket.

... I have seen quite a couple old "pvp" ppl, now being LEd, and droners.. and yes, killing everyone with the drones, while noone can do shit about it.

FIX THIS FUCKING GAY SHIT KK!

Interestingly tho: those abusing it atm are the ppl most complaining about the LE the other times. These ppl are at least as *** up as the bug itself tbh.

Whenever i see it, my postman gets busy

Quote Originally Posted by naimex
    So if the drones aren't fixed very soon, or there is no easy solution to fixing the drones.

Then the main target would be to change the way of the law enforcer.
    That is some really weird opinion.
    You know, i get headaches from time to time (like everybody does) yet i wouldn't ever come to the idea that because i don't get a reciept for drugs against hypertonia, that i have to have an brain surgery.
    (Alltho i'm sure some ppl think i should have one anyways *g*)

Meaning: Kill the bug, not the players.
    Siege erzeugen Reden, Niederlagen Ausreden. (Dr Carl Peter Fröhling)
    Desperate Programmers - Zum Verzweifeln
    Construction Recipes | The base prize of items | Resistances

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast