Well that is it for me then, until they get around to fixing this bug.

I'm not going to log in to play this game of my brain implants are going to get damaged and become wreaked!! I simply want to PvP mainly and if I can't without this happening there is not much point.

Strom Alchofrolic [79/63] Rifle Spy on Terra
    Fates [46/46] PPU on Terra
    Narko [43/47] Rifle PE on Titan

I'm alergic to Stupid....

PK'd with my LE in. Yes, it's turned red but is still in....

All toons on hold till this is resolved.

Le thing is good. No room for LE in this game. But WHY NONE OF THE STAFF HAVE TIME TO ANSWER THIS!!
    If it takes week to answer, how friiking long it takes to patch. This is small thing, why cant anyone say anything about this.

because they'd rather just bunch a whole ton of fixes into one patch that they could've whipped up in one good day to make it look like they've been doing something...

Quote Originally Posted by CritiNator
    Le thing is good. No room for LE in this game. But WHY NONE OF THE STAFF HAVE TIME TO ANSWER THIS!!
    If it takes week to answer, how friiking long it takes to patch. This is small thing, why cant anyone say anything about this.

They aleady responded to this bug, they shouldnt have to keep repeating themselves. Also, no LE in the game = lame. If its phased out i'd hunt newbs all day long just to show how retarded the game would be for newbs without it.

I saw 26% on Terra the other day which was fantastic, yet you guys (kk) have the appearance of doing bugger all to keep these people happy and playing (with a complete lack of worthwhile communication with the community are we just meant to assume you have everything under control?). I mean we're on our 2nd week since the last patch and we still have to suffer game-ruining bugs/features (implants+psi spells/drones+PvE). Whatever happened to the concept of a 'hotfix'?

The longer you delay in patching the worse it will work out I think. You've given free time to all the old inactive players to try and get them hooked back into the game, yet in it's current state, what incentive do they have to starting paying again after their 30 days are up? In the weeks running up to the 2.2 release you really seemed to have turned a corner and were constantly giving us updates and suchlike, yet now you're back to your old ways
    Nullvoid // The Provider

this being said by nullvoid... people left for a reason... i'm guessing ALOT of them it was because of the bugginess of the game, and to not fix it while they're back for a short amount of time... idiotic.

Account not active yet

during a free period like this.. patch-a-day. make people think you are on top of it. once they resub just go back to doing fuck all

Dirk "John Doe" Wilhelmy has already given a statement regarding the LE situation and further bug fixing. Here you got the english translation.

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe
    We apologise for not being able to offer a fix for this problem already. In the course of the release some tasks had to be delayed that had held us up - we see it as a very important issue as well and will be able to deliver a proper solution in a short period of time.

The Law Enforcer will be exempt from the impending implant changes. Additionally we will temporarily suspend the rule which prevents a re-implantation of the Law Enforcer above skill rank 30 next week that will allow you to re-implant the Law Enforcer if desired.

We are convinced that some more bugs will be history by Monday!
    "Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

snowcrash, you speak about LE and LE only.
    BUT, all implants are affected, and making this issue not only "important", but near critical !

poeple are wasting IG money, loosing condition like hell on their MC5. That's not fair in addition of current PvE situation : poeple can't gain back the money this implicitly loose...

im pvping with my tank since 2 weeks , and my balistic is still @ 80/120 -.-

this issue isnt as hard as many people think

ok, i admit i've been a bit extravagant on the preceding post. But of course, for a ballistic i wouldn't whine that much. That is still very annoying for *expensive* implants, like those i waited for years to have one !!!

Quote Originally Posted by calim
    ok, i admit i've been a bit extravagant on the preceding post. But of course, for a ballistic i wouldn't whine that much. That is still very annoying for *expensive* implants, like those i waited for years to have one !!!
    for example ?

example, MC5 ex SA on my rifle Spy, that was very hard to get one.
    In another hand, i am not an hardcore pure gamer (i could call "farmer"), so it takes time...

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl
    im pvping with my tank since 2 weeks , and my balistic is still @ 80/120 -.-

this issue isnt as hard as many people think

So have I, and I've broken mine twice. That makes /114... and it'll just keep popping out more often, and being able to fall in my belt if i die... and then in about a month it wont be worth having, and i'll have to find someone who salvages. Yay for 10m implant parts...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast