Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lifewaster
    Thanks for the details ice, I didnt get around to much cst testing, allthough I did make one holy protector TL71 or so , It turned out at 82% on my spy with 132 cst,103 res . This 82% spell turned out to give 66% shielding, as opposed to 85% shielding from the artifact version. As these are the highest non-rare shields , we can assume PPUs will not be as invulnerable initially in retail compared to test.
    Why? With mods you can easily get that spell to 120% damage. 94% base stats plus an Enhancer and two or three Power mods gets you to 120% damage. I know you can get to 94% base as I've built a TL81 item to 93% base with 268 CST on the test server. At 258 CST, that same weapon built to 92% base stats. I bet I could build that TL71 to 94% base.

Like I said, if you're a CSTer and you're not 270-280, don't even bother advertising your skills. And woe to you if imp base stats affecting bonuses are ever implemented, then you'll be completely pointless beyond the occasional weapon mod.
    Last edited by IceStorm; 05-03-07 at 02:55.