All I can say is, 2.2 is getting better by the day... My spy rules now and without nanites.

Looks interesting, though I dunno if I will be able to get on the TS untill mid january to test stuff, unless my dad's other shitty comp can at least get me ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe
    [Character System]- Improved balancing of target acquisition speed and precision of H-C weapons
    Other weapons?
    - Disabled quality scaling system
    I hope any reintroduction of this feature is well implemented....

[Balancing]
    - Combat categories: -5 % (M-C, P-C, R-C, H-C, APU, RCL)
    Meaning what exactly?
    Less dmg or a lessening of the effects of those skills on the things they are part of?
    Last edited by Dribble Joy; 19-12-06 at 19:56.

Default @Dribbel Joy

We've changed the calculation of getting target speed - so this will effect all targetting weapons.

We will give you alternatives for the "Item-Quality-Scaling" issue soon.

Yes this means a reduction by 5 percentage for their damage output (global modifiers).

Hope this helps ...
    ---
    "I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change." - Neo, The Matrix

Great to see a patch, most of the changes are good but still wish there was a bit of thought about the athletics/agility nerfs on most of the implants though, particularly in the Spies case. Because of the low Constitution, they're now sitting ducks because half the assigned Athletics skill is useless unless 50% of implants aren't used.

Interesting to notice you guys have patched in an alt+F4 handler. Pressing alt+F4 now takes you through the preferred quit-countdown process instead of the Windows default which kills the process. Just another something that wasn't mentioned in the notes.
    "If you think it's simple, then you have misunderstood the problem." -Bjarne Stroustrup

The item/imp stat rework is coming later afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe
    Hope this helps ...
    It does indeed .

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    Interesting to notice you guys have patched in an alt+F4 handler. Pressing alt+F4 now takes you through the preferred quit-countdown process instead of the Windows default which kills the process. Just another something that wasn't mentioned in the notes.
    so now we have to alt+tab right click and close it? or ctrl-alt-del

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    so now we have to alt+tab right click and close it? or ctrl-alt-del

please KK.. stop wasting your time trying to waste ours, we don't need timesyncs making us spend hours and hours playing to justify paying

edit/ sorry musta pressed back instead of edit =[

Quote Originally Posted by Kierz
    please KK.. stop wasting your time trying to waste ours, we don't need timesyncs making us spend hours and hours playing to justify paying
    =[
    Guess you need some real problems in your life, if you care that much about those freakin' 10 seconds.

As you mentioned, there are always other ways if you wanna kill a process.

Why waste your time and our time with this unimportant stuff ? Don't you think there are other, more important things that need fixing ?

You betta go and hunt some bugs, runner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Eres
    Guess you need some real problems in your life, if you care that much about those freakin' 10 seconds.
    Depends how many login bugs you get each day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    2.1 was the culmination of literally years of tweaking a system that required a pretty major revamp. A single tweak would improve one thing and mess up three others. 2.2 is now a solid foundation for the future.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. Or should I?

errr-

PPU-Hyb still overpowered to hell -

I can take any PE on, "nearly any" and not go below 90% health -

I have to PA swap to heal tho -

Holy Deflet / Protect / Blessed asborber -

Holy fire beam -

OR!!! No PA swapping , and use Holy psi attack -

If i get a apu3 from a ppu i become EVIL! with a fire apoc

Quote Originally Posted by mccaff
    Depends how many login bugs you get each day.
    actually i get a stupid amount, if i were to try and log in now it would take at least 4 tries before its warmed up (the longer ago i played the harder it is to sync in for some reason..) but either way i wasn't really complaining about the 10 seconds, it was more that KK are spending time doing this instead of more important things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12