Playing since Nc1 Patch 132 NONpk's Avatar

Ruins all the fun. Maybe a group of another MMORPG
    Die Weißheit ist wie eine Laterne im Rücken, sie beleuchtet nur den Weg den man bereits hinter sich hat. | Wisdom is like a lantern in the back, it only shines on the part of the way you`ve already passed.
    -Konfuzius
    R.I.P. Friday 24th August 2007
    REACTIVATED Thursday 10th January 2008

It seems that most of the scribble is the same colour and shade. It's also the same pattern. Somebody either has a lot of paint or can exploit it without resetting the ip.

Last edited by Jodo; 23-08-06 at 15:37.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

well im actually exploitin the left side back to red

The Don sends his regards rob444's Avatar
    Sweden where polarbears are walking the streets.

Drawball experienced problems last night so it ended up in them cleaning up their IP history, thus reset every IP. So if you had nice ink regen, it will now have been lost and you would have started with 15% ink again. No big deal but just so you know .
    /Rob

Holy crap the N got pwned... but we can sploit ink too so.

People been working on Mr Spider I see, cool. I think I'll work on the face again.. what's there now is..

Work from the legs up. Hopefully it'll be less tempting for the twat brigade if you leave the face til last.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

After i fixed it all last night *_*

Quote Originally Posted by rob444
    Drawball experienced problems last night so it ended up in them cleaning up their IP history, thus reset every IP. So if you had nice ink regen, it will now have been lost and you would have started with 15% ink again. No big deal but just so you know .
    lol, it was probably Pantho broke something cos he kept changing his ip every five mins.

@Glok
    Just tried to clean the freaky smile that spider had before. I cant paint faces i know .

But anyway im thinking of starting a second mob above the spider after the N is clean again.
    Die Weißheit ist wie eine Laterne im Rücken, sie beleuchtet nur den Weg den man bereits hinter sich hat. | Wisdom is like a lantern in the back, it only shines on the part of the way you`ve already passed.
    -Konfuzius

Quote Originally Posted by NONpk
    @Glok
    Just tried to clean the freaky smile that spider had before. I cant paint faces i know
    I can't do faces either... I just zoom in and do one pixel at a time working from a screenshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by NONpk
    But anyway im thinking of starting a second mob above the spider after the N is clean again.
    Slick.

Oh the straight lines for anyone who missed it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glok
    If any of you are wondering about those straight lines, yeah that's me. What you do is hold down your paint button and then right click while still holding it, then you can let go, then choose any destination for the line except in the bottom right 90 degrees (the menu covers it) then left click and you got a nice straight line.
    It's a little bit slower but you wouldn't believe how much ink you waste trying to fill large areas, using this trick you can lay down lines right next to each other to get a nice solid block/area with no overlap (you 'pay' in ink for overlap too, I discovered)
    Last edited by Glok; 23-08-06 at 16:57.

The Don sends his regards rob444's Avatar
    Sweden where polarbears are walking the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodo
    lol, it was probably Pantho broke something cos he kept changing his ip every five mins.
    Haha yeah, bastard keeps filling their IP list >_<
    /Rob

w00t i would change my ip again and again too if i just could to clean all the shit out of the logo.
    Just think about it. its advertising!
    Just what this game needs.
    -Konfuzius

But we need to add the url somewhere for most ppl wont know what the "n" stands for.

Who is doing the white patch on the inside of the N at the top right? What's it for? How about a hint?

That circle needs some serious readjustment... I might leave the arachnid for a day or 2 to help with that it looks fucked. No I haven't forgotten about him and thanks whoever cleaned the area up so nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Morton
    But we need to add the url somewhere for most ppl wont know what the "n" stands for.
    http://www.drawball.com/547ryw8
    -Konfuzius