Haha,

I am neither crying nor bitching for the game to be changed. I actually like it the way it is, just wish there were more people around.

Not quite sure why I listed my APU in the original post, question was really for my researcher who has base 98 INT but only 70 DEX. She was the second char I created back in NC-1.

I never got into powerleveling.

So came back to the game last month after leaving at the very start on NC-2.
    She's a borked pistol user so wanted to level her, would have been nice to level in peace. But dems the cards….

As to the carebear accusation, guilty as charged, I happen to be a pacifist in real life and cannot seem to make the transition to rabid killer in NC. Hunting and tradeskilling are what interests me.

But just for you killers out there two of my chars don’t have le’s in.

Kill me if you must.

psh an le wastes precious brain slots than can be used to maximise a setup =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    "omg you noobkilling griefer drom, you've got overpowered runspeed with your 4 legs"

Quote Originally Posted by ZoVoS
    psh an le wastes precious brain slots than can be used to maximise a setup =P
    For what? PvP, which you cannot do with LE in?

Quote Originally Posted by Kain
    She's a borked pistol user so wanted to level her, would have been nice to level in peace. But dems the cards….
    If you got some poison resist, hit a swamp cave; you may meet others there but the caves are usually less frequented than other areas and decent for single target weapon users.
    When all other means of communication fail, try words.

Goto the swamp caves with a posion belt on and some medpacks and lvl your pistol spy, fastest way and the chances of anyone coming down there with the intention of losing lots of SL is low.

no

there are more than 3 trade skill chips... and le wastes important brain space which could be put to some use

and there are tons of chips that will help him level faster much like taking drugs helps u lvl faster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    "omg you noobkilling griefer drom, you've got overpowered runspeed with your 4 legs"

Join a large clan for protection ?

Level as normal.

The on;ly place at the moment you're going to get into trouble is a known PvP spot. If yer daft enough to walk through there, then yes, yer gonna get shot.

The firecaves are a bit of an issue, but there's more than one to go to. Cycrows is always busy, be it hunters or PvPers. Try the canyons. Swampcaves are another good area, no one can be arsed to lose SL, nor travel all the way there on the off chance that someone will be there.

Regants is good if you have an AoE weapon.

As for Porkers issue with "PK-Tards" Removal of teh LE is a players decision, it's not like it can be done by accident. (Whoops my hand slipped and didn't slip back for ten whole minutes :S) Therefore anyone who removes it is aware of the ramifications.

It's thier choice. You can only be PK'd if you have made an active decision to enable it. It doesn't get any clearer than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    yes but with 10 more dex they will be xbow tanks i nealy had 60 million over cap in dex on my old tank and with the plus to dex they will be able to get a good damage on it. will they ????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12