Default unable to get past mission 1 of FA epic

As the title says every time I complete the first mission and then talk the the Human resources man he gives me the first mission again.

Is this an account issue ? or in game help?

If I change faction will I have the same problem doing the epic there?

Just as a note is only affecting one of my chars the rest can do or have done their respective epic quests.

regards,

Kain

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Just go through a cycle of aborting, relogging and talking to the guy again. Its a common bug, and doing this will eventually get you the next mission.

Thank you I will try that.

I want longer stealth :(

You don't even have to relog. Sometimes just spamming the guy constantly will get you the correct mission, otherwise just take any old citycom mission, cancel and try again.

Better still, give up and start doing something else.. because things always work when you don't need 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzaki Iejir
    Also, let history know, nobby was the master stragetist in this battle, while the desk of help produced the small battleplan, nobby was the first on to spot the weakness in the enemy lines.
    Next time we go to war, that's us fucked then

Taking a citycom mission and canceling did the trick.

Epic all done

Now to move to Crahn....

Now wondering if speccing some research would be useful for my PPU now he has the Haven chip. For some reason he has 110 skill in hack, which is kind of useless since he's le'd and Tech CBT is needed for hacknet.

With a SS, glove, the correct backbone and an OP bonus I can at least do the research missions. Punching roaches to death is sooo boring.

So couple of related questions:

Is research viable for leveling int ( or least helping to lvl int ) for a monk?

( Considering that I tend to only lvl in small groups, and <cough> solo, only every been to the caverns once in 3 years. )

Does the area near the gr in IND-A-2 give a secret OP bonus to ress / const ?

( I heard back in nc-1 that it might )

Quote Originally Posted by Kain
    So couple of related questions:

( Considering that I tend to only lvl in small groups, and <cough> solo, only every been to the caverns once in 3 years. )
    I know a few people have done that recently, and capped. Then they lost 3 INT levels loming research out...

When you reach 90 INT on a monk, you should be capped in PSI as well. The points you have available for 90 INT to put into PSI use should take you over the 200 PSI-use mark (With the right implants and the Crahn glove) so I think it's a little pointless trying to get those 10 extra INT levels for a small gain in your PSI pool.

( I heard back in nc-1 that it might )
    No that went long ago in a bugfix patch in NC1, unless it has sneaked into NC2 by accident. IIRC you had to be unclanned, and the bonus didn't show up in your skills, but it made a difference to my newbie construction skills then.

I want longer stealth :(

Yes, very.

No.

This may come under the category of "old wives' tale" but there may have been some background to this before my time. There is definitely no bonus now as i checked when i heard the same tale.

/edit: Beaten by Brammers That makes two of us with nothing better to do

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzaki Iejir
    Also, let history know, nobby was the master stragetist in this battle, while the desk of help produced the small battleplan, nobby was the first on to spot the weakness in the enemy lines.
    Next time we go to war, that's us fucked then

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kot
    This may come under the category of "old wives' tale" but there may have been some background to this before my time.
    I'm no old wife, but tales i can tell.

The industrial sectors where the first outpost available for (beta)players. One was the old silo in Ind A-1 and the other one at the allbuyer at Ind A-2. The first OP fights were very confusing ... not only you got to hack it to own it, you had to hack to enter it ... that the clans involved were only a few minutes old was not helping to decide whom to fight *g*