Quote Originally Posted by Brammers
    I also suspect there is a culture difference between the UK and Germany, where it is more accpetable to not be told anything for a while, where in the UK this is a lot more un-acceptale.
    For we are British and we fucking love to complain

For the differences in communication and posts being lost in different conversations i'd like to see a return of the KK Community Statements thread which just had links/C&Ps of all the posts made by KK which werent "Spam, Closed."

That worked well and was kept upto date quite well on the german side by Hermes (Beliar).

Quote Originally Posted by giga191
    Out of the people left here, there aren't many people worth listening to for balancing.
    Depending on what you consider to be balance.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tratos
    For the differences in communication and posts being lost in different conversations i'd like to see a return of the KK Community Statements thread which just had links/C&Ps of all the posts made by KK which werent "Spam, Closed."

That worked well and was kept upto date quite well on the german side by Hermes (Beliar).
    I agree. This was lost after the forum "re-shuffle" and since then communication hasn't been as apparent (unless you read every single page of every single thread which few people do).

I'm not going to include statements on the balancing forum as that's managed separately.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Max
    Look again.
    Either your reading comprehension abilties are lacking or you speak english as a second language.

As others have pointed out, discuss does not mean "post information", it means a give and take of ideas and concepts. No other KK individual in recent memory discusses changes/balance the way Dirus did. No other KK individual gave us the sort of insight into how the game engine really works versus what we want from it.

Good to see it will make a return (if that's what you're implying) perhaps as a suggestion could both English and German threads (assuming both communities will recieve one) recieve comments from the other language's balance forum as this seems to be the biggest gripe within this thread. Or perhaps a seperate thread in the balance forums i.e. the english balance forum would have a "German Balance Forum Statements" thread and the german would have an english one.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IceStorm
    No other KK individual in recent memory discusses changes/balance the way Dirus did. No other KK individual gave us the sort of insight into how the game engine really works versus what we want from it.
    To be fair, that's because that job was specifically and solely assigned to Dirus. Look again at the sticky. It will now be taken up by others on the balancing team.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tratos
    For we are British and we fucking love to complain
    But yet not do a single thing about it, i think you forgot to add

The weather is quite bad too

Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    To be fair, that's because that job was specifically and solely assigned to Dirus. Look again at the sticky. It will now be taken up by others on the balancing team.

N
    The community *needs* someone to talk to Nidhogg, someone whos on "our" side, atm I see no response to the issue most people have raised about range. How are we to know that KK is re-thinking that issue, or coming up with a viable solution? We aren't no responce, last time I check through the pages no mod/dev has replied with "I see your point..." or "Yes but..."

It would be a grave mistake to leave us in the dark as we tend to get frustrated and confused.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 30-05-06 at 18:17. Reason: Spam - we've already seen your contribution

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 31-05-06 at 00:57. Reason: Trolling

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 31-05-06 at 09:53. Reason: Spam

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    [ edited ]
    Was gunnar Banned for this, because thats a fuckign joke?

Whats the reason behind this rofl.... I mean , if that is the reason ,i read that post pre-edit, and no Major fault was there, Only a Q!

Ban because he was Right i think! , Nothing realy in the post above, i think he was Banned for this -

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread....84#post1989484

Even so , WTH, Not a ban worthy Post ! IMO ! Unfair Ban -
    Last edited by Pantho; 31-05-06 at 01:54.

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

What did Gunnar say?

He was just talking about KK balancing team having a lack of PvP experience or something like that I think.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast